1: The pair of Xebel royals (plus author's note!)

Hi guys! I've wrote this story after watching the Aquaman film, I totally LOVE it!! I am now editing this after first posting this a year ago! Time flies! Just enjoy my fanfiction, and comment & vote!

Oh Oh and, since I watched the film, I decided the first chapters to be full of dialogue, enjoy!

'Mera,' said King Nereus, with low and serious as always 'I am meeting King Orm later, join me?'

'No, I am occupied,' fair Mera will never agree, her father should know.

'What is more important than the relationship between Xebel and Athlentis? Spend more time with your betrothed,'

Mera's face twisted, 'that is why I don't come with you! I. Don't. Want. To. Meet. Orm!'

'King Orm'

'Whatever,'

'Where are your manners? How did I teach you? Never forget are betrothed to Orm for more than twenty years- on your sixth birthday, remember?'

'...' as if I ever would. Ahem, could

'I don't understand your relationships - but just think of your childhood, you both used to stick together all the time. Such good friends, that you rebels escaped school together and went out to play?'

'Used to, and I was the one to drive back I'm sure,'

'Not before crushing three towers,'

'Hey, I didn't know how to drive that time, I was only eight!'

'But you drove so well escaping,'

'Hehe,' Mera was laughing a little, 'not funny,'

'Which is why I am not laughing,'

'Haha,'

'What are you doing today?'

'Training,'

'That is what you do everyday, come with me later,'

'No! Please, father,'

'This is an order!,'

'But,'

'Are you scared of him?' Nucleus's obvious challenging tone successfully hacked into Mera's ears.

'I, strongest and most powerful woman in the ocean, scared of him? No!' frustration boiled Mera up. She is always considered below Orm, well, she actually is, but still. 'I can slap him limbs into limbs if I want to,'

'Prove it,'

'I don't need to go to that meeting to prove,' eyebrows raised, Mera's stunning eyes with reflection of her father's bright red hair met his. She just knows her father's plan.

'My dear daughter, you are the heir to the throne, you must concern what is happening to the relationships between kingdoms,'

Mera didn't even bother to exhale a word. Meeting with Orm? No way!

'Well, you not joining means no stopping me from agreeing to support him in bloodshed with the surface,' a proud sign silently escaped from Nereus's mouth. Aha! He got the point.

'Huh?'

So how is it? Do you like Mera? Vote & comment!