Chapter 1

Chapter ONE:

Chapter ONE:

"Oh my Fucking God."

Pausing in grabbing the cereal off the top shelf, Toji turned around to where he'd heard the sound of something tumbling over. His brows creased when he saw a girl on her knees, snacks of all kinds spread around her as she tried to gather them all up in her hands.

"You won't be able to take them all up at once, you know." He told her, his voice smooth and airy. He rose a brow when she gave no indication that she'd heard him, still trying to achieve the impossible.

His lips twitched, how amusing. Leaving his own cart behind, Toji bent down into a squat in front of the girl and picked up a package of Doritos. "Especially since your hands are so small."

At that, The brown skinned woman finally paused, lifting her head to glare at him in the eye. "I didn't ask for your help, you know." She pointed out, a scowl twisting her pretty glossed lips upwards.

Unable to help himself, he chuckled. His eyes unashamedly ran over her face, a smirk overtaking his expression when he noted that he liked what he saw. "Wouldn't be much of a gentleman if I just let ya struggle, now would I?"

When Toji's hand overtook hers, he felt the
pulse jumping in her wrist. He nearly sighed with relief, for a second he almost thought he was losing his touch. "I don't need your help." The woman spoke, interrupting his musings and attempting to yank her hand out of his.

"Not so fast, pretty. Stubborn ain't ya?" He tsked with a click of his tongue. He held her hands firmer. "Seriously, I'm just tryna help. I won't try to do nothing to ya, calm down."

Folding her lips, the beautiful woman looked at him with clear suspicion and distaste in her eyes. He raised a brow, what happened to her that made her so cautious around men? It just had to be something worth wild. Either that, or he really was losing his touch.

But that was impossible, he wasn't even old and grey. At least, not yet.

Women had always came easy for him. He wouldn't exactly call him self cocky, just well, ya know confident. He knew he was a good looking man, charming and easy going. The ladies loved that about him. He was even more popular now since he'd had his son, Megumi, than he'd been in his younger days. Something about him being a....DILF? He didn't know for sure exactly what that meant, just knew it had to be a good thing.

He'd dealt with woman playing hard to get before . Found them fun even, there was nothing he enjoyed more than the chase. While it was true that he did enjoy a woman that knew what she wanted and went after it a little more from time to time, he still liked it lots when they made him work for it. It was an experience, a fun filled pleasureful game between adults. However, the fact that they were attracted to him was always up in bounds .