Make Over.

Delia after her makeover up above.

~~~

I was currently at Delia's huge mansion of a house. We were in her room and I was going through her clothes. If they weren't so baggy I wouldn't mind. But they seemed to have been for fat people. So I tossed them. I layered her hair after washing it and adding some strawberry blonde streaks into her auborn red hair. After I got it to where she wanting hiding in her nappy hair I realized how she has blue green eyes. But the blue takes over.

"Oh wow. Your beautiful Delia!" I proclaim. She giggles. But I wasn't kidding. I found out she has somewhat of boobs. At least bigger than mine. She has a semi flat stomach. Long tanned legs. And a strongish jaw line and some defined lips.

I plucked her eye brows. Then I did her make up. After adding an outline of pale blue eye shadow I added eyeliner. Then mascara. And it just popped out her eyes. It looked perfect. Her hair is straight and stops just a little below her shoulders.

I had brought some of my moms old clothes sense they were about the same size. She liked the pale blue jeaned jacket that has the peach colored rose on the left breast pocket. A black tank top. Then sense my mom didn't have high waisted shorts I was thankful that her waist was close enough to my waist size. So they were the same pale blue jeaned color as the jacket. And then to top it off she had her black combat boots on that had a little heel on the bottom.

Her brother ,who I've learned his name is Rhyder, steps in a stops in his tracks. "What did you to to her?" He asks and she giggles and I role my eyes.

"Well now she isn't a shell of desaster and she will shine for others to see her glowing light." I pronounce.

"Sense when did you start talking like that?" Jake asks. Yeah he stopped by. He was now reclining on the love seat she had in her room.

"Well. I never had a friend that didn't know their inner. Well scratch that. I never had a girl as a friend. So I'm gonna be a normal girl for once." I sit on his lap. He wraps his arms around my waist and I just get on my phone and tell her to strike a pose. Then I snapped a picture of her.

"I didn't realize y'all were dating." Rhyder says.

I look at Jake and we bust out laughing. "He isn't my boyfriend. We are just friends.our moms were like the best of friends sense forever so it was only natural for us to become besties."

"Babe. Why don't you want to be mine?" Jake joked.

I roled my eyes. "Because my player of a best friend, you are friend zoned. I will not date my best friend. That will only make it weird. And I don't like change."

He squeazes my waist knowing exactly what I meant. My mothers death was enough of a change.

"Oh come on Rhyder. Don't get jealous. She's all yours dude." Jake says and chuckles.

"I'm glad you can just toss me around like that." I fake being hurt.

"She isn't mine. I don't like being tied down." Rhyder said then he went towards the door. "Jake you coming? Let's leave the girls to do whatever they do." Jake got up kissed my cheek and left.

"So who do you like?" Delia asked me.

I shrug." I don't know. No one so far. But your brother is like a sec god. Just being honest. But he is a player so that automatically took him off of my list." I paused. "What about you?"

She blushed. "I like Jake. I have sense I came here. But you have him wrapped around your finger."

I scoff. "He is not around my finger. Look we are just best friends. Nothing to get jealous of. And I'll try and help you out."

She laughs and that's when I get a message.

Archer: party tonight my house be there. 8:00.

Me:Kay I'll be there.

I jump up and run to where I hear Jakes voice. "Jake party tonight at Archer's house. And we are going."

"What if I was fucking a girl? You'd be mortifued." He said with  blank face.

"Uhm. This isn't your house. And plus I'd kick her out and punch you in the face. Anyways. I need a ride to the mall to get Delia some smexy clothes." I say.

"You are not bringing my little sister to a party where people get drunk." Rhydwr said.

"Oh come on. You are coming too. Keep an eye on her. And plus she is 17 she needs to live before she gets old. " I pout.

"Sure but I don't have my licence it got suspended." Jake says.

"Then I'll drive it." I say and he tosses me the keys."Delia c'mon! We are going shopping."

***

We have been through many stores. We were currently in Hot Topic. "I like this." I hear Delia say. It was a black crop top that says bulls in red and red skinny jeans. And some bracelets to go along with it. I smiled  at her and we payed for it.

"What about you?" She asked.

"I have clothes at home." I say in a dismissive tone. But she wouldn't have it.

"I'm getting you something." She declares.

She then realized and found the pants I was staring at and wouldn't let me protest. And this shirt that was shot in the front and long in the back. The beck was see through and had the spine drawn into the back. The pants were black skinny jeans that were wripped but they were neat and all the way down from the hips down. I thanked her in my own way. Which was a bitchy way. But it was nice enough for me.

Then we were heading to my house and we were singing along to the radio of three days grace in the truck. Even Rhyder started singing. I sat in the front so Jake and Delia could be alone in the back. Hehe. I'm a master mind.

I think I'm going to like these people. I hope so....