Surprising Confessions.

Here I am. Laying in my bed. Rolling the wheels on my skateboard with a bored ass face. I sigh dramatically. I was suspended for three days. But Fedrick was shitting bricks with steam coming out of his ears. So I benefitted off of it. he tried to ground me but I told him I'd sneak out anyways. And knowing me he knew I wasn't joking.

But everyone is off at school. So I'm stuck in my lame ass room. My phone beeps to signal I have a message. I groan and lean over my night stand to get my Samsung Galaxy.

Jake's sexy ass contact: hey skater girl meat me at the skate park. Now! So get yo sexy ass ova here!

I laugh at his contact name. He stole my phone and started typing. Later on when he messaged me I realized the name. But never changed it. Jake would go ape shit crazy. But I love him.

I sit up and message back.

Me:okay okay! Don't shit your pants! Lol. Be there soon.

Jake's sexy ass contact: good skater girl. And bring me food!

Me: what do I look like!? Ur maid!?

Jake's sexy ass contact: nah. Ur way hotter than a French maid. ;D anyways please!? I'm hungry.

Me: what do u want?

Jake's sexy ass contact: yaye! Hmmmm....hot fries!

Me: only if you share fuck tard.

Jake's sexy ass contact: of course. Now get ur ass here!

Me: omw.

Standing up I slip on my blue jeaned high waisted shorts that are ripped up. A fitting crop top that ends just above my belly button and a button down red white and black plaide shirt. I left it unbotton. A black beanie. I then slipped on my black vans. Then slid my phone in my back pocket and plugging my head phones in my ears blasting music while grabbing my skateboard. Jogging down stairs I yell that I'm going to the skate park. Then headed out of the door and was off on my skateboard.

When I stopped by the store and got the chips. The cashier was just staring at me openly.

"You mad dogin me?" I asked and he quickly looked away and finished the payment. I then snatched the hot fries up and headed out. When I get there Jake is surrounded by guys. Smiling to myself I raced on my skateboard and when I was about to make it to him I leaped off and jumped on his back.

"Got the hot fries. So you ditchen school cause lil ole me?" I laughed when he smiled at my hyperness.

"Well if you must bring it up. Yes. I skipped for lil ole you " He grinned and I kissed his cheek.

"Good. Atleast I know it's not for a slut." I retort and slide off his back.

"Oh burn dude." Some guy said.

I turn to him and smirk at him. "Unless you keep your mouth shut I'll burn you as well." He went deadly quiet and all the guys laughed.

No one else can mess with my Jake. Only me. So they better back the fuck off. I smile up at Jake as he was laughing at my retort knowing full well what the meaning meant.

"Where's my hot fries?" He blurts with a serious face.

"Up your ass if you don't change that tone." I say turning my eyes into slits.

He puts his hands up in surrender." I take it back I take it back!" We laugh as I toss the bag at him. He thanks me and we sit down and start chomping on the hot fries. We made small talk. And then when the chips were gone we went to go skateboard on the rinks.