chapter 21

*continuing where we left off*

"Hey knuckles how you holding up there." I asked seeing as he is doing that best he can to keep it steady.

The same with everyone their trying they're best."I'll be fine I just hope I can hold it .

"Don't worry we will stop eggman no matter what it takes his going down!"

*This takes place after chapter 18*

Amy's P.O.V *Night time*

After I said bye to Tails I went home be it was getting dark and I want to be there before it does get dark.

I just hope tails has figure out a way to stop eggman this has gone on for 5 days.

I was so deep in thought I hadn't notice I was getting close to my home.

But I was grateful really this has been an long day I just want to eat food and think of what Source Eggman was talking about.

Once I had unlock my house door I decided to start on some dinner.

Maybe I can bake some pizza and apple pie for desserts and I can save some for tomorrow maybe the rest would love some.

And so that what I did I got all the ingredients to the pizza and apple pie.

Started baking all of it and it took some time I have to say but it was all worth it.

I hope the rest will enjoy it, after I had 3 piece of the pizza and 1 piece of the pie.

I went to pack it away and wash the dash's,when that was done I went to take an shower.

But before that send tails an message to send all the files so I can a least see what I can do.

Which when I was done with the shower he send all the files he could access.

I opened the files on my computer and drink some hot chocolate in bed.

Going through the files was nice but confusing of what eggman meant with some things here and there.

Hack we don't even know what the project can do besides the universe might be doomed if don't go well.

That's when my communicator went off, and I saw vanilla there calling.

Oh my after all that was going on I forgot to call them to see if they're okay.

So I answered to not get them worried,"Amy thank chaos you guy are okay when eggman attacked I didn't hear an word from you after the fight!" Vanilla said.

" Oh sorry about that Vanilla we were just so focused on this thing we have to do and I totally forgotten." I said.

"Don't worry dear I'm just glad that your all save that all just wanted to check on you guys." Vanilla said.

"Thanks Vanilla and don't worry we'll stop eggman on whatever his planning." I said reassuring her.

"Okay well take care and say hello to tails and knuckles for me okay." Vanilla said with an smile.

"I will say hello to cream and cheese for me too." I said to her with an smile but worried about knuckles.

"Yes good bye Amy have an good night." Vanilla said before hanging up.

I signed and closed my computer maybe Tails find something on those files.

Once my hot chocolate was done I put it in the kitchen sink and went to bed with everything packed away.

***

*The next day still with Amy*

I woke up feeling refreshed so I got up and went to get dressed before heading out to Tails's place.

Not forgetting the pizza and apple pie I made and left over it in the fridge.

When I got to his place I knocked on the with the food in one hand and the other to knock the door.

Maybe tails has figure out something from the DVD he and the new Friend went to get.

Tails finally opened the the and welcomed me in with an smile I could in he eyes he didn't sleep much.

Probably thinking about sonic after all it has been so long that we lost him but I'm still determined to find him.

"Hey Tails how you doing I brought you some food to eat if you guys want some?" I said also pointing out the food.

"Ohh that nice of you Amy I'm doing good just was working on something that might help destroy the plans of the doctor." He said while welcoming me in.

I got in to see Rouge and shadow I guess Tikal isn't back yet I wonder how long it will take before she gets back.

"Hey guys I brought some left over pizza and apple pie do you want some?" I said but rouge declined the offer and shadow said he was fine.

"Okay...Tails mind if I can see the thing you've been working on?" I asked which he nodded and went to the workshop and I followed.

We got there and I saw blue print of the metal sonic on one of his computer.

And that program thing eggman used when sonic disappeared but it had information that I think tails had took down from the DVD.

*Know it's the program C24IT38 used in chapter 2 go see* "here it is." I heard tails say which drew my attention to him.

"This should be able to take in the data on maybe one of the metal XE and transfer it to my computer." Tails explained.

"But it's not quite ready for this weird energy that feels so near by and I'm working on the in-touchable gear." Tails said.

"What does that do?" I asked. " It will be able to us this power gear energy to use in battle." Tails said showing an tube of green flowing stuff.

"Just have to finish it then we're ready to go." Tails said walking back to the other's.

I looked back feeling like something or someone was there but it was nothing so I shrugged it off I got up with tails.

Thank you all for the support on this story but that's it for now, if those who checked on this book first pls go to this➡️Ansila88 account it has the story.

And come back here to pls leave an follow and vote on this story bye.

- Joy_create735
- signing out!💕