ᑭᗩᖇT 6

I woke up and realized that I was tied up. I panicked and checked to make sure my clothes were on, which thankfully they were.

I had been tied up before due to my crazy ass birth giver. I didn't have anything sharp on me so I had to go the painful way. I put my hand like 🤌🏽 and started pulling my hand out. I had to twist it because it was tight so I ended up rubbing off my skin. But it finally came out. My wrist and part of my hand was red and bleeding so I crept to the bathroom and wrapped it up. I started looking for an escape but of course there wasn't one.

"Yes boss. I'm about to reach her room right now"

Shit!

I tied the rope back around my wrist but leaned up on the headboard so I kinda covered my right arm.

"Hello Mrs. East. Are you ok?" the guy I recognized from last night said.

"Mrs. Who?" I said like Judge Toler.

"That's what I've been instructed to call you"

"Um ok but please don't. I'll stick with my name"

"Yes ma'am. Hold on please. Yes sir...she is...ok doing it right now"

"Can she hear me now?" Dave's voice said through the phone.

"Yes she can sir"

"Simone you need to start listening. If I say sum do it. Don't question it or hesitate just do it" I started laughing cause who tf? "What's funny princess?" I started cackling.

"Atp we can just co-exist. I don't like you and you don't like me. Let's stick with that. I'll do whatever I'm supposed to do until you let me go-"

"I hate to break it to you but you're stuck with me"

"Ok bud"

"Bud?" He laughed. "I'll see you when I get home"

"This isn't a home" I mumbled.

"Don't say that" he said.

"Bye" I pressed the button to hang up.

"Miss Simone you can't do that. I've seen you around and I like you so I don't want anything to happen to you. A lot of the staff likes you too. So please try to cooperate for us"

"I will try but it's not easy to be nice to someone who is holding you against your will"

"Please miss"

"Ok ok. I'll try. But.... has he ever done this before?"

"No. We've been with him for many years and we've never seen this. You're special"

"I would be happy at that but a bitch being held against her will"

"We will try to help you as much as possible but-"

"Help her with what?" Dave came in making Alfonso's eyes almost pop out his head.

"Um jus help her find her way around and get more situated sir" Alfonso said clearing his throat.

"Is that right Simone?"

"Yup. He's been really helpful"

"That's good to hear"

"Alfonso can I have a word with you"

"Uh yes sir" I could now see sweat trickling down his forehead.

I heard them talking for a while Dave then chuckled then

*bow*

"Was..w-was that a gun shot?" I mumbled to myself.