ραят 1

ѕιмone POV
      May 23, 8:35 PМ

*beep beep*

'Another day on this shitty Earth' I thought.

I mean I graduated high school 2 days ago so I've just been chilling. Watching Grey's Anatomy so I guess life hasn't been that shitty.

"Simone!"

"Simone!"

"Yes?!" I yelled back.

"Come here now!" Wanda (aka my birthgiver) yelled.

What does this old bat want now

"Yes?"

"Come down here"

"You can't just tell me from right here?" I asked not feeling like going down there.

"Bring your disrespectful ass here. We have company"

"Company?"

"Yes. And put a sweatshirt on. Out here dressed like the hoe you are." She mumbled making me scoff.

Tuh. Says the lady who brings home a new man everyday. I thought a crackhead said sum.

I went to my room and grabbed a big sweatshirt.

"Just come here!" She yelled.

I walked down the stairs slowly.

"Yes?" I said looking between her and the two men sitting right there. One was extremely attractive making me embarrassed of what she was saying and the other wasn't ugly just not my type.

"You're going with them"

I started laughing.

"What's funny?"

"That you think I'm going with them"

"Oh you are"

"I turn 18 tomorrow so I own myself. I'm not going with anyone"

"Yes you are. And you're going to stop being a disrespectful little bitch and just listen to me"

"Girl bye" I said laughing.

"Whatever. They're giving me more product for you so you're going regardless"

"No-"

"I don't have time for this" a deep voice cut me off. I looked over a saw that fine piece of chocolate cut me off but right now I wasn't that interested because my mom was trying to sell me to them for "product".

"We'll be here tomorrow for you so pack some clothes and be ready by 8am" he said standing up and walking to the door while the other man followed.

"No"

He stopped and turned around.

"What did you say?"

"I said no" I can't stand when people try to intimidate everyone. Like back up and go sit down. He came over and stood over my 5'6 figure. He was at least 6'2.

"I said I'm coming to pick you up by 8. Do you understand" I decided to just let him think he won for now. So I nodded.

"Words"

"Yes" he smirked and walked off and out the door.

"You fucking embarrassment. But they got sum for that ass tomorrow" she smirked walking off to her room. "And go pack!" She yelled and started laughing making me mad.