ραят 4

(Y'all I loveeee this version of the song in mm☝🏽😩)

Sorry for any mistakes

———————-

"Why you keep playing wit me?"

"Whatchu mean?" I said getting out his grip and walking upstairs.

"Nah we goin to my room" I looked a little shocked cause I was 'forbidden' from going in his room.

"I guess I'm special or whatever" I said smiling.

"Yeah you are" I started blushing. At least I'm black cause as much as I blush I would look like a tomato.

"Don't get your head hyped up"

"Bye" I lightly pushed him.

"Keep touching me lil girl"

"If I'm a lil girl what does that make you? A pedo?"

"Fuck up"

"Right" I said turning on the shower.

"Didnt I say shut up? Damn"

"I don't know who the fuck you getting an attitude with? You keep trying me like I'm not cut like that. Yeeer? Cause I'll really fuck you up. Deadass g-"

Dave kissed me shutting me up. He really just ate my mouth 😧.

"Damn talk too much. But don't act like you weren't out there shaking your ass like you ain't got no home training"

"Boy bye. I did it at home not in public and you be blowing me acting like we together" I said chuckling.

"Still. And we are together. What did Nicki say? You can't get rid of me bitch" he said smiling.

"That sounds kinda psycho"

"Only for you" he winked.

"Uhhhh"I groaned getting in the shower.

"I get so weak in my knees I can hardly speak. I loose all control and something takes over me" I sung.

"That's what a fine man like me will do to ya"

"Boy bye"

"You can actually sing tho fr" Dave said behind me which scarred the crap out of me since I was washing my hair I couldn't see.

We washed up and got out.

We both put our pjs on and conditioned our hair. I put mine in two braids and put a bonnet and then braided his hair.

"You going to sleep?"

"What it look like to you?"

"I gotchu" Dave let out a deep chuckle.

——
(MATURE SCENE YOU CAN SKIP IF YOU WANT) & play song in mm

(oмnιѕcιenт)

(What should I call it? 😃. Vagina, choochie, pum pum, box, kitty kat, meow meow 3000, rawrrr?)

"Mhh" Simone moaned out feeling something wet on her box.

Dave loved hearing her moans. He thought he was going to hold off but he felt as if he needed her. It was such an odd and foreign feeling to him. He's never felt this way about a female.

"W-what are you doing?" She managed to get out finally waking up, realizing it wasn't a wet dream.

"Shhhh" Dave told her.