ραят 2

"Thought we wouldn't find you?"

I looked around me but didn't see anything. The voice started to chuckle making me hang up.

I felt someone behind me.

Dammit I don't want to turn around

You got to

Take off running 🏃🏽‍♀️

So I did.

But then I was surrounded. Another one came in front of me so I pepper sprayed them. More kept coming but I kept fighting these big ass men off of me. I was just about to run away before the same 2 men from yesterday appeared.

"Damn you're good" one said while deep voice nodded looking impressed.

One of the men I thought I knocked out came up behind me but before I could react he injected something into my neck and loosened his grip. I pushed him off then took off running and made it to the end of the ally but the whole world was spinning. I then got confused on which way to go but then I saw black.

————————————-

"Dude you gave her too much, she's been sleep for 2 days dumbass"

"My bad boss"

"Don't let it happen again"

"It won't"

I held my head as I woke up. I was on a bed and in an unfamiliar room. I panicked and looked down to see if I had my clothes on. I was relieved to find out I did.

"Look. Billy bad ass is awake" deep voice said making me mug him. I stood up and made my way to the door before getting blocked by him.

"I'm not sure if you understand but when you're kidnapped it means you can't leave"

"Fuck that and fuck you"

He chuckled deeply.

"I advise you to stop disrespecting me. Next time you curse we might have a little problem"

"Boy shut up. My birthday is today meaning I'm 18 and am grown now so I can do whatever the hell I please, when I please, and how I please. Now if you would move the fuck out-" he chocked me and slammed me back on the bed. He then hovered over me and he was pressing himself against my lower half.

"Get off of me" I said pushing him which didn't help at all.

"Shut the hell up" he said inches away from my face.

What did I do? Shut the hell up for once.

For once I had nothing to say. Cause this ugly ass fine ass annoying cute ass nigga came and messed me up. I was flustered to say the least but I was just caught off guard.

"Now you're going to listen to what I have to say. Understand?" I slick rolled my eyes but nodded.

"Roll your eyes again and imma make them roll all the way back" he said in my ear this time. My eyes went wide causing him to smirk and stand up.