Jay - Jealousy

You and Jay have known each other for more than 2 months already.
You texted and call each other from time to time. Hanging out for a cup of coffee or ice cream and going to the convenience store for ramyeon at night. You are more careful than him because he's an idol and you're afraid he'll have rumors going on.

You worked/go to a college/school everyday.
One night, Jay texted you again like he always did.

Jay: Hey, how was today?

You: It's the same. What about you?

Jay: Pretty much the same. Practice and shooting going on. But we went back to the dorms already.

You:  As much as you love what you're doing. It must be exhausting sometimes.

Jay: Yeah. It's quite hard sometimes but at least we love what we're doing:)

You: Go to sleep with early. I know you can go to sleep right away lol but yeah

Jay: Yah! Haha. I have something to ask...

You: Yeah ofc! Anything for you!

Jay: Can I pick you up at school tomorrow? I have found this secret place so I wanna share. You'll love it. I'm sure.

You: Well, I might be a bit late tomorrow. By the time I'm finished, it'll be getting dark then...

Jay: That's alright. I'll pick you up at 5:00pm then.

You: Okay! Call me when you reach!

Jay: Okay! Sure. Goodnight Sweet Dreams y/n:)

You:  goodnight..Sweet dreams:)

The next day came and tbh you're excited. You have been a fan of ENHYPEN since their debut and becoming friends with them is an honour for you, let alone being close to Jay. You liked him. Who wouldn't? He's the most caring person ever. At a glance, he'll look like he's about to bite you but he's the sweetest ever. He makes you laugh and at times comfort you. He was there for you all the time,  at least through text messages. He was such a great and cool friend.

But you wouldn't dare to confess to him. He's an idol loved by so many people and you're just an ordinary person living an ordinary, not-so-luxurious lifestyle.

Jay called you as you're about to reach your bag.
You said you're coming out.

You: Where are you? There's a lot of cars and I haven't seen your car before.

(He usually came by by his manager's car or the company's van)

JAY: Just come to the parking lot and I'll give you a signal then.

You walked towards the area but along the way, you met one professor, who's known for his flirty actions and being  in his 30s flirting with young girls.

"Well! Hello!" He said

"Annyeonghaseyo" you bowed politely

It hasn't been that much long since you've joined the school.

"Are you going home? How about you join me for a drink? We can get to know each other better?" He invites you.

At this time, you phone was still close to your ears, still on the line with Jay.
The professor talked to you all of a sudden so you totally forgot about the call. Jay frowned in the car seat already seeing you from the car and hearing your conversations.

 Jay frowned in the car seat already seeing you from the car and hearing your conversations