Jake - Mint Choco Icecream

A/n : I've never tried mint choco ice cream before. And I don't think I'll like it? Because idk I hate the leftover taste after brushing your teeth. Anyways. If you hate me for saying this, I don't care. I guess 😹

It's Friday and since Enhypen was a having a weekend off. Jake invited you to come over to their dorms to have dinner and movie night.

Sunoo greeted you at the door. Sunoo has been very nice to you from the start and you get close to him pretty quickly.

"Oh Hi! Jake hyung is on the shower. Come in", he said welcoming in you warmly.

" Make yourself comfortable. The hyungs are outside for lunch and Jungwon and Niki are in the room after having dinner at home", he informed quickly.

"Thanks Sunoo", you said and give him the bag of junk foods to eat and said , "I don't want to come empty handed so I brought some snacks, drinks and different foods to eat"

"Wah! Gomawoyo! These days I'm trying to go on a diet. I kept gaining weight", he said pouting a little.

"Sunoo-ya, you don't need to go on an extreme diet. Healthy diets are good but don't do it too much. You are at the age where you should eat what you want and be happy" you assured him.

"Thanks! You always know how to make me feel better. I'll eat this well. " he said.

Just then Jake came out from the bedroom, hair still damped.

"Oh I'm so sorry. I needed to take a quick shower and you didn't reply to my text", he said smiling at you.

"I forgot my phone at home" you simply said.

"Ohh i see. I'm was worried", he laughed.

" I'll be taking a quick nap", Sunoo said.

"What should we do? " Jake said.

"I don't know. Maybe just rest because it's both our day off and I don't wanna move that much", you said.

He laughed and pulled you in for a hug.

"I miss you so much", he said.

" i miss you too Jake"

You went over to the couch to cuddle to have talks over small things. What's happening these days and all.

You'll laugh and sometimes you listen to each other seriously with full attention.

Sunoo came out and said that the others that went out are having dinner outside since they're shopping.

You, Jake, Jungwon and Niki sat at the table having dinner. You just ordered the food since it's simple that way. Chatting and laughing, you had  a great time.

The other members came home and Jay greeted you warmly,

"Oh hi! Jake has been talking about you non stop. Thanks for being here today" he smiled.

The others all agree with him. Talking about how much Jake has been talking about you.

Jake blushed, so did you.

He suddenly changed the subject and said, "Hurry, go and change. We're waiting for you guys for the movie".

They quickly get changed and all come back to the living room. You all sprawled out on the couch and even the floor.

Sunoo said, "y/n, you said you haven't tried mint choco ice cream before, right? I brought a lot today and I'll be good to you and let you have it" , he jokingly said.

"Okay!"

At this point, Sunghoon, Jay and Jake are nervous. "I don't think this is a good idea y/n", said Jake.

" haha I won't die", you joked

Sunoo came back and handed you the mint choco.

They all looked at you who is about to have your first mint choco ice cream.

"Guys, the way you looked at me makes me more nervous than the ice cream itself", you laughed.

You then have a spoonful of the ice cream.
You went back to your poker face. Swallowing hard and painfully smiling.

The others are holding in their laughter. Sunoo asked,

"How was it!? Its tasty right!!?? "

"Um- hehe- it's yeah-v verry tasty" you said stammering.

Jay said , "y/n, be honest how was it.? "

"I'm sorry Sunoo, I can't join your squad. It tastes very bad" you blurted out.

Sunoo glared at you and Jay and pouts.
"You don't know what's tasty".

You simply laughed.

" i can't help it. We all have different types and all" , you said.

Jake get on your side and agree with you. You quickly hug Sunoo and said sorry with a smile. Ofc he doesn't really get angry. This nice boy.

Jake smiled at you, happy that you disliked the same thing. Lol

The movie Niki picked was a horror movie. You're not really a fan of horror movies but you pretty much can watch it. The aftermath however lingers for a long time.

Jake was totally cute. Hugging you and hiding his face on your neck and screaming😂 he was too cute.

After the movie ended, Jay asked Jake to shower with him.

"Y/n just spend the night too. You'll be taken by the monsters", said Jay half-serious, half joking.

" yeah y/n, I was trying to ask you anyways,", said Jake still not fully recovering from the movie that he watched.

How can you say no to this sweet guy?
You spend the night, both you and Jake on the couch.

Wow this is supposed to be a Jake imagine but there's hardly any interactions. Lol. Btw Jake is my bias. ;)