Sunghoon - Ice Cream

"Sunghoon ah~ do you want to eat some ice cream? " you called him from the kitchen.

"Of course! My favourite please! " he replied from the living room.

You grab his favourite ice cream from the fridge along with yours, Strawberry flavor.

You have the sofa but sat on the floor next to him and hand him the ice cream. "thanks" he smiled .

You eat yours and from time to time, he looked at you smiling, you looked at him and smiled back.
"Is it good? " you asked
"As always"

And after that he kept looking at you thinking something.

"Why'd you keep looking at me? " you simply asked

"Can I try your strawberry ice cream? " he said.

As you scoop the ice cream with you spoon and look down. You grab your face and suddenly kiss you. Tasting the strawberry flavor. You froze because of his sudden actions.

He pulled away and smiled mischievously.

"What was that?!" You are totally flustered.

"That was tasty. I should start eating strawberry flavor ice cream too" he said holding in his laughter from the face you're making.

"Yah! Park Sunghoon. You're giving me a heart attack! " you shout out loud.

"Wae? Did I make your heart flutter?" He said moving close to your face and laughing.

"you're dead today." You started hitting him lightly

He got up and ran away with you chasing behind him.