preference #6

favorite current artist (based off of music i listen to so like sorry if you don't listen to/know the artist)

dally: waterparks: he had a bit of an emo phase and when to warped tour. he only watched waterparks set because he found out the mikey way of my chemical romance was playing with them. he really vibed with them. you have to stop him from dying his hair every album change. he also definitely got you into them, then came to regret it when you became more obsessed with than him. he also had to console you when awsten and travis read one of your fan fics on their podcast.

darry: fall out boy: he stays with a classic. fall out boy was his teenage emo band. there was a time where he refused to listen to post-hiatus fall out boy because "it wasn't the same", but then he met you and you basically forced him to listen to new fall out boy. he admitted that he was being dense and didn't realize why he didn't listen earlier.

johnny: olivia rodrigo: it's all your fault that he's even obsessed with her. all because you wanted to make a joke about crying to driver's license in a healthy relationship. he also got way into the drama surrounding it. he most definitely cried while listening to 'hope you're okay'.

pony: bts: you had stumbled across bts' flinch challenge on youtube and wanted to learn their names. you eventually drug pony into it too. he tried to act cool and like he didn't like it that much, until you caught him trying to learn some of their choreography

soda: harry styles: he also really likes the rest of the boys music and was also a fan on one direction. one time you walked in on him singing kiwi only to get water all over yourself when he tried to attempted harry's "whale" trick

steve: 5 seconds of summer: before y'all were together he was surfing youtube and found their 'american idiot' cover and thought they were really good. you guys actually met at a 5sos concert and found out you lived in the city over. he gets annoyed when you threaten to leave him for calum hood, even though he would do the same.

two-bit: taylor swift: at first he only listened to taylor because you forced him to, but he eventually fell in love with her music. he just wouldn't tell you this. you didn't find out until you surprised him at his house just to find him passionately singing to "love story." he also runs a scooter braun hate page, and gets fighting made if someone plays fearless instead of fearless (taylor's version).

a/n: a lot of these are kinda random, but i tried to explain the best i could. also if you don't know some of these artists i 10/10 recommend that you check them out.

stay gold <3