Pony

As I stepped out of the dark moving van, I had two things on my mind: where's Dal and where is the house.
I got out of the van and realized we're at a DX gas station. Dal said he would meet us here.
We went in to get a coke. We saw two guys working there. Ones name tag said Steve the other said Soda.
Steve had thick, brown greasy hair, combed in complicated swirls. He looked about 17. He was tall and lean with crooked teeth.
Soda on the other hand was hot. He was slim and not that tall but also not short. He has a finely drawn sensitive fave. He has dark-gold hair that was combed back.
Soda waved and I smiled. "Hey," I said.
"Hi," he replied. "Are you new to town."
"Yeah."
"Where you from."
" Indiana. I moved here to live with my brother. I originally lived in New York, but moved when my brother moved to Tulsa."
"Cool. I know a guy from New York-oh hey Dal."
I turned around to see my big brother Dallas Winston.
"DAL," I yelled.
"(Y/N)," he said and hugged me.
"Oh Soda this is my brother-"
"Soda knows me Sis."
"Oh."
"Bails is inside getting us some cokes dal."
"Bails?" Soda asked.
"Our sister Bailey. Wait here she comes."
"Hey." She said
"Hi yourself," soda said
"Well hello there handsome," said Bailey as I rolled my eyes.
"Bails stop flirting with Soda," said Dal.
"Whatever."
"So y'all wanna meet the gang," asked dal.
"Sure"
"I guess"
Off we went to meet the gang.
*time skip*
After Dal introduced us, he said to me, "go sit down. "
The only seat open was next to Pony and Bails. I sat down by Pony and Dal sat by me and Bails.
"Hey ," I said to Pony trying to start a conversation.
"Hi "
"what do you do for fun around here?"
"Well there's a drive-in—Dal and I go there a lot—we're going tonight if you wanna come."
"Like a date"
He blushed, "yeah you could say that."
As we headed to the movies I told Dal, "Don't do anything illegal."
"I'll try," he said.
"Good."
I walked up to Pony and grabbed his hand. He looked down at me and smiled. Pony was like 6 inches taller than me.
We got to the movies and snuck in. I almost killed Dal cause that was illegal.
We sat in The benches for the people without cars. The seating went like this: Soda, Bails, Dal, Pony, me.
Dal started hitting on a red head in front of us. Then Dal got up and sat by her. She snuggled up to him.
Pony did the dumb yawn and put his arm around me trick. Before the movie started we were making out.
At the end of the movie Dal asked us what the movie was about.
Bailey said, "How should (Y/N) and Pony know they were to busy eating each other's faces."
"You have nothing to say. You were doing the same," I said.
"We all were," Dal yelled.
"Whatever!" I exclaimed.
"Let's go home," Dal said.
"Okay," I said.
As we were walking home, Pony started holding my hand.
"(Y/N)," he said.
"Yeah Pony."
"Will you be my girl?"
"Yes Pony, I would love to be your girl."
He kissed me. Then we kept walking.