Part 3

It had been 3 months since then and Christmas break was coming up. Kiba still fought for Naruto as the redhead was still deceiving him and freely made out with the raven.

Sasuke still smacked Narutos ass as he wasn't lying about how fun and amusing it was but that's not all he was doing now.

Ok unlike last year! We're going to be pairing up with the delinquent class for this project! Iruka announced and most groaned.

Naruto yawned as he sucked on a red lollipop and Sasuke smirked.

It'll be groups of two and three! Iruka yelled over the complaining class. What's the project again? Naruto asked as he wasn't awake to hear it. It's on Astronomy! Iruka yelled and Naruto nodded. Do we get to choose the partners? Sakura asked, looking back at Sasuke and licking her top lip. My eyes! They hurt! Naruto yelled and smirked at Sakuras pissed off glare.

Sasuke chuckled as Narutos skits never got boring.

No! We already have the pairs set up! Iruka yelled and got more complaints. It's because we teachers know you'll just choose each other and leave the delinquent class out of your projects! He finished. No shit! Their stupid! Sakura screamed. Yeah I'm surprised you're not with them, Naruto said bored again. Shut up you idiot Uzumaki! She screamed and faced away from the redhead.

The door opened to show Kakashi and Naruto groaned.

What? Sasuke whispered. The dogs in Kakashis class.. This now means I have a 1 in 50 chance to be in the same group as him, Naruto grumbled and Sasuke hummed.

He grabbed Narutos thigh and the redhead looked at him.

He slowly slid his hand up as the front filled and Naruto smirked. Sasuke stopped right beside Narutos member and gripped his inner thigh tighter before slapping it.

Mm. Harder daddy, Naruto whispered and Sasuke smirked. Be a good boy and I'll give you a reward, Sasuke whispered and bit the redheads ear. Maybe I'll give you one too, Naruto said rubbing his foot on Sasukes leg.

The raven chuckled and turned back to the front yet didn't take his hand off of Naruos thigh.

"Kiba Inuzuka with" Iruka glanced up as no one seemed thrilled for the stupidest person in school "Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha!"

Oh you get to suffer with me, Naruto said happily and Sasuke laughed mockingly. The redhead chuckled with a small smile and Sasuke sighed. Damn dogs, he grumbled and rubbed Narutos thigh.

The delinquent class walked to their pairs after everyone was announced and Kiba sat on the opposite side of Naruto and Sasuke.

You're helping with the work, Sasuke growled. I have better things to do, Kiba sneered, glancing at Naruto. Sasukes eye twitched as the redhead was technically just a toy but he felt pissed or protective anytime someone said or looked at Naruto wrong.

We're all working on the project, Naruto stated and rubbed Sasukes member. The raven held back a groan of pleasure but his unusual struggle didn't make Naruto stop.

They sat in silence as Naruto was pretending to be on his phone as he rubbed the ravens now hard dick with Kiba staring at him and Sasuke looking down at his book that he couldn't concentrate on for his life.

Do you know what the project is? Kiba spoke up, directing the question to the redheaded goddess. Space. The universe.. science, Naruto shurgged. Kibas face dropped as science and that exact subject was his worst. Sasuke put a hand on Narutos and he squeezed lightly.

Oh my god, Sasuke moaned quietly into the redheads ear and Naruto smirked inwardly.

See, Naruto said, pulling the project up on his phone. We can do a slide show or poster but it has to be done by next Wednesday and good enough for an A.. my parents aren't loose with B's and lower, Naruto said. Good to know my parents aren't the only ones, Sasuke said groaning as he seemed in pain but was in pure pleasure.