Part 4

Thanks Mrs. Uzumaki, Kiba said while opening Narutos door.
The brunette fully walked in to see Sasukes and Narutos clothes spread around the floor by the bed as a small lump was in the bed.

'Don't tell me' he growled to himself and went to pull the comforter up when he heard the bathroom door open.
Kiba spun to see Sasuke with a raised eyebrow and in a towel.

What did you do to Naruto? Kiba growled. Sasuke smirked. Nothing, he lied.
Both turned when a rustling noise came to the bed and Kiba looked bewild when he saw a small fox crawling out of under the comforters.

What is that? The brunette asked and Sasuke looked at him like he was an idiot. Narutos fox, he lied and picked the red furred fox up.
Naruto let out a small yawn and swayed his tail around Sasukes chest. The raven chuckled and put Naruto on the desk top.
Kiba went to pet him but got scratched. Sasuke smirked as Kiba started to curse Naruto out but the redhead ignored it and curled into a small ball.

Why are you here anyway? Sasuke asked putting his shirt on. Came to finish the project, Kiba lied. Sasuke looked at him not believing such a horrible lie.
Kiba blushed and Sasuke rolled his eyes. You came to have sex with him, he stated, putting the fox on his lap and logging into his email on Narutos computer. What no, Kiba choked out. Bullshit, Sasuke stated.
Fine so what if I did! It's not like you mean anything to him and same way around, Kiba growled.

Kushina walked into the room to feel the tension between the two and shook her head. 'How does Naruto always get caught up in these things?' She wondered silently.
You should really take a hint once in while, Sasuke stated and Kushina smirked. She cleared her throat and Kiba jumped while Sasuke greeted her.

I came to see if my son was awake, she stated and Sasuke lifted up the small fox. She smiled and took him. Oh your so cute, the red headed mother squealed as she scratched behind his ear. Sasuke chuckled when Naruto leaned in for more like it was a drug.

I'll bring breakfast up and I expect you to bring the plates down, Kushina said handing Sasuke back Naruto. I will, he reassured and she walked out.
Kiba rolled his eyes and flopped on Naruto bed for the small fox to yip. Sasuke chuckled and shook his head. What? Kiba snarled. Nothing, The raven breathed and Naruto popped his head out to see Sasuke starting the project.
Get on your computer I want to get this done, Sasuke growled and Kiba shot him a glare. Your not the boss, he growled. If you don't start working and Naruto comes in he'll lose complete interest in you, Sasuke sneered. 'Not like he ever had interest' the raven thought looking down at the small fox that went back to laying on his lap.

Kushina came in 15 minutes later and took Naruto, knowing he probably wanted to change back.

Kiba sighed in boredom when the door opened to show Naruto with his hair sticking to his neck as his bangs were folded back, a piece flopping down on his face. The brunette blushed madly when he noticed Naruto was only in a towel.

You took longer than expected, Sasuke grumbled. I had to take my suppressants, Naruto grumbled and Sasuke pulled him in for a kiss.
Kiba clenched his fists and Naruto separated.

I'm surprised you can walk though, Sasuke whispered and Naruto smirked. Try harder next time then, he said and a vain popped in Sasukes head.
What an ass, The raven growled and smacked Narutos. The redhead jumped in surprised and pouted. Stop that, he whined and got clothes out of his dresser.

Stare longer dog. That's all you'll see, Sasuke growled and Kiba glared at him.

Naruto came out of the bathroom in an oversized long sleeved shirt and sweatpants. His red hair was in a small ponytail since he hasn't cut it in a while. The sleeves of his red shirt went a little over his hands but he didn't bother rolling them up as his black sweatpants had the Uzumaki swirl on one of the sides.