Chapter 57

We hailed a cab to bring us home as neither of us fancied a long journey on public transport and now back at the flat we are on the bed, music playing in the background as always with me.

"So come on then, spill, what do you like and not like?" I push him for information. I'm intrigued to know what makes his body tick, what gets his engine revved and blows his mind.

"Well, last night was a first for me. I've never felt that connected to anyone whilst having sex. It was different. It was really pleasurable for me because it was good for you and because I was showing you my feelings and my true heart. The sex we had this morning was great too, and a little different because there was more passion which is exciting and fast. The other weekend was good, and I know all those things we did will be even better when it's just us. I like your naughty side, and I really enjoyed the flirting and teasing we had before anything happened between us". He explains.

"I feel the same" I tell him, and lean in to kiss him. "What is your favourite thing to have done to you? and what's your favourite position?" I ask my interest piqued. "Erm, ok, I really like your mouth on me, also my neck and ears being kissed and position, erm, from what I have tried, a sitting reverse cow girl, but only because it easy access to the back of your neck and I can grab your boobs" that last bit makes him giggle and he gets a little flushed and embarrassed. "What about you?" He asks.

I explain that my favourite position is either his choice or the regular cow girl, and my favourite thing is anything involving my neck. Biting, kissing, licking, if it's on my neck it's getting me in the front door of arousal.

"Ok, so what don't you like then?" I ask him now. I get a one word answer "sharing". We both burst out laughing. "Ok, no more sharing then. I can't think of anything I don't like by the way" I admit.

"What haven't you tried that you want too?" He asks me looking intently and waiting for a response. "Gosh, there is a fair bit I haven't tried. I'm open for trying most things I think. You?" I ask. "Same" he says.

With that he gets up and rushes into the kitchen. I hear him looking through cupboards and in the fridge and freezer I think. What is he doing? He rushes back in with some ice cubes, chocolate sauce and squirty cream. "Do you want to play?" He asks me shaking the bottle of sauce.

I stand up and take off my shirt, then cami, and bra. I undo my jeans and push them and my knickers down, pulling my feet free. I hope that he understands that to be a yes. I hold out my hand and he passes me the sauce. I open the cap and let some drip on to my breast. It flows down my skin like rain on a window and is at risk of dripping on to the bed until he launches himself at me and places his tongue under the droplet before licking upwards to remove the sweetness from my skin. He squirts some cream on the other breast around my nipple and licks it off, and then puts a little on his lips and I lick and suck it off of them.

He quickly removes his clothes and I grab an ice cube from the pack. I use it moisten the tip of his dick, making sure it's nicely cold and wet. I take him into my warm mouth and he gasps with the change of temperature. "That's good" he says with a devilish glint in his eyes. I repeat the process until the ice cube has melted fully but carry on sucking him.

He pulls me up to his mouth and kisses me hard. He manoeuvres us so he is in a sitting position legs stretched out in front of him and I am on all fours legs either side of his. He grabs my hips and jerks me down on to his cock and grabs my chest, squeezing nipple between thumb and forefinger. I make circles with my hips and he pushes upwards but then I lean forward slightly holding his legs just above the knee for support so I can raise my arse up, letting him out of my wetness, just leaving the tip in before pushing back down and taking him all in me again.

He moans and it's so deep and gruff that it excites me massively. I sit back pressing my back against him, he moves my blonde hair from my neck and bites it, still moaning but now directly in my ear. I'm so close to coming, he grabs my hips and pushes into me as I push down on him, his cock grinding on my g spot. "Oh fuck, yeah, i'm coming" I shout as he releases in me at the same time.

Food use - check.