Chapter 19

Katrina's P.O.V

It's been two-three weeks since I got that text from Michael.
'I'm sorry I ruined your life. I tend to do that to people I love. I figured I should do what Ashton said and just go away.'
I really didn't know what to do and surprisingly I miss him so much.
"Katrina come on we're here time to go before we're late." I look up to see a The Voice sign. I got out of the car and walked in to sign in.

"Hi, I need your name and the song your singing an who it's by."

"Katrina Irwin, Just One Yesterday by: Fall Out Boy."

"Okay go sit it the waiting room you will be called shortly." Calum, Ashton, Luke, and I walked into the waiting room which was filled with people. I was mumbling the son lyrics to myself and the boys were just telling each other how great I was going to do. It felt like forever when I had been finally got called.
"Alright Ms. here's your microphone good luck." I walked out onto the stage and I could almost imagine seeing the guys getting never. The intro started and then I started singing.
"I thought of angels
Chocking on their halos
Get the drunk on rose water
See how dirty I can get them
Pulling out their fragile teeth
And clip their tiny wings
Anything you say can and will be held against you.." The song then ended. Gwen and Adam had turned around and I was so trying not hard to cry right now.

"Wow, wasn't expecting that huh, Gwen." he asked

"Definitely not.."

"Wow, well tell us a bit about you then." Adam said leaning on his elbows.

"Um, my names Katrina Irwin, 18, um... that's really it I guess."

"Well young and beautiful." Gwen said smiling.

"Hold up Gwen, listen I would really enjoy you on my team by the sounds we have similar taste in music, so whatever you sing for the following round would probably be something you enjoy." I nodded

"Hey not every can be own over by you good looks Adam. But anyways we're both girls who clearly we both have now sense of style. Am I right everybody." the crowd cheered.

"Well my music taste is far different but I think I'll be a better choice then. Adam... But now it's you time to decide." I nodded I mean Gwen is pretty cool but Adams like.... God! I made my choice.
"I'm gonna go with... Adam." I say into the microphone watching Adam get up and do fist pumps into the air.
"YESSSSSS TAKE THE GWEN HAHAHA... SHE CHOSE ME NOT YOU.... GIVE THE LEVINE A HUG KATRINA!!!" He screamed holding his arms open I walk over to him and wrapped my arms around his torso.
-
-
-
I walked back stage to where the boys were standing.
"You were amazing. I don't even have words. ADAM FREAKING LEVINE SPUN HIS CHAIR AROUND, YOUR COACH AND ADAM LEVINE." Calum screamed up and down. the boys congratulated me then went out to the car while I had to stay in here until they pulled the car round.

"Katrina..." I turned around an saw someone I've wanted to see for so long.

"Michael!" I ran and jumped wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck letting my head rest on his shoulder

"God, Kat, You were amazing, wow, I missed you so so much."

"I missed you too."

"I'm sorry I disappears I just needed ti-" I did something I though I wouldn't do for a while... I kissed him.