Chapter 1

Lost In Stereo by ATL played on my phone as I literally rolled out of my bed. "Katrina breakfast!!!!" "I just friggin got up hold on." "Don't take that tone with my young lady." I got out of bed dreading the day that's ahead. "Stupid friggin glasses" I say to myself.
"Out of my way nerd." I knew exactly who it was when I heard his voice and I hit the locker. Trying to find the glasses that I'm sure he has broken know that I've been shoved against the locker for the hundredth time this year. "God Michael what's your issue?" I heard my best friend Calum say. "You broke my glasses you idiot retard!" I scream walking through the crowd the best I could with Calum leading me to the nearest restroom.
"What are you gonna swear now?" Cal asks studying my glasses. "my contacts I guess I only wear them for emergencies." "you have contacts?" "Yeah" I say getting then out of the bag. I put them in and blink to adjust them. "wow you look gorgeous as always." Calum said in that girly tone. Calum wasn't my type and what I mean by that is he's gay. "Thanks Cal-Pal." There were about 3 hours left at school I didn't want to be there so I was leaving.
As usual Michael and Luke were out side smoking as usual. "Where are you going." Michael yells "Home." "Ooh good girls going home." "whatever Michael." I said walking away putting headphone in. I'm not the good girl he thinks I am; tattoos, piercings, and the clothes I wear on the weekends and he was going to see all of that tomorrow.

Sorry that the chapters aren't really long but I promise that it will turn out good! Enjoy!