Chapter 41 Our Secret

A/N - Mini smut alertttt

-February 22nd 1986-

-7:00 a.m. The Menendez House-

"Oh, Erik! Faster! Faster!" Says Lilina as she is moaning. Erik starts to thrust faster. 

Erik starts to wake up. "Oh, shit! God damn, a wet dream? Oh, fuck. Now I have an erection. Lilina can probably feel my penis." Erik talking to himself in his head. 

"Oh my god, I feel something behind my back. I-I have a feeling that it's his penis." Lilina talking to herself in her head.

"E-Erik?" Says Lilina as she is rubbing her eyes. "Uh, hey. G-Good morning. Did you sleep well?" Says Erik. "Y-Yeah. What about you?" Says Lilina. "S-So did I. I can't believe that we fell asleep in the couch." Says Erik. "Y-Yeah. Did you woke up and went to go grab a blanket?" Says Lilina. "No. Oh, shit. Lyle saw us." Says Erik. "O-Oh, no." Lilina starts to panic and gets up from the couch. Erik starts to get up the couch as well. Lilina stares at Erik and gasps.

"O-Oh my god! I-I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean to look down!" Lilina covers her eyes. "N-No! I-It's fine!" Says Erik. Erik quickly runs to the stairway.

"God damn it! I'm so fucking stupid! Why did I get up?!" Erik talking to himself in his head.

"Hey, Erik." Says Lyle. "Wait! Close the door!" Says Erik. "Why?" Lyle asks. "B-Because!" Erik starts to panic. "Tell me or else I'm going to leave my room." Says Lyle. "I'm naked!" Says Erik. "Why are you naked?!" Says Lyle. "B-Because it was hot!" Says Erik. "Whoa, wait! Were you and Lilina doing something funny?!" Says Lyle. "N-No! A-Anyways, I-I'm gonna go wash up!" Says Erik.

"What the fuck is going on, Lilina?!" Lyle shouts. "N-Nothing! E-Everything is okay!" Lilina shouts. "I swear to god! I hope you two are telling the truth!" Lyle shouts. "W-We are!" Lilina shouts.

"S-Sorry about that, Lyle." Says Erik. "No, it's fine. Are you sure you didn't do anything with Lilina?" Says Lyle. "O-Of course not!" Says Erik. Lyle starts to shake his head.

"I'm uh, gonna go wash up." Says Lilina. "Alright." Says Erik. Lyle starts to stare at Erik. "W-What is it?" Erik asks nervously. "What were you two doing last night when I was out?" Lyle asks. "Oh, uh, Lilina and I went to sleep around nine. I-I mean, we tried to. Lilina couldn't fall asleep so we went to go watch a movie." Says Erik. "Whoa. You two were sharing a bed?" Says Lyle. "Y-Yeah. I don't want her to sleep by herself." Says Erik. Lyle starts to chuckle and smirks. "What time did you get home?" Erik asks. "Eleven o'clock." Lyle responds. "O-Oh. P-Please don't tell mom and dad about the - you know." Says Erik. "I won't, I promise." Says Lyle. Erik starts to sigh.

*Time skip*

12:00 p.m.

"Hey, Lilina. Lyle and I are going to play tennis." Says Erik. "Okay. I want to watch you two play." Says Lilina. "You sure know how to impress her, Erik." Says Lyle. Erik starts to blush. Lilina starts to giggle, "I mean, he's really talented." "R-Really? I-I feel like I'm not talented at all." Says Erik. "Don't be silly. You are talented." Says Lilina. "T-Thanks." Erik blushes. "You're welcome." Lilina smiles. "Alright, lovebirds you two can kiss later." Says Lyle. Erik and Lilina start to blush.

"Oh my god, Erik is so handsome. The way he plays is so amazing." Lilina talking to herself in her head. 

"Nice one, Lyle." Says Erik. "Thanks. You did really great as well." Says Lyle. "Wow, that was really amazing." Says Lilina. Erik and Lyle start to smile. "So, aren't you going to kiss his cheek?" Lyle smirks. "Uh." Lilina starts to blush. Erik starts to cough. "You two are funny." Says Lyle. "Hmph." Says Lilina. "L-Let's go back inside. I need to take a shower." Says Erik. "I need to take a shower as well." Says Lilina. "Hey, you two can take a shower together." Says Lyle. Erik and Lilina's face start to get red. Lyle starts to chuckle, "Oh, man. Your facial expression is really priceless, Erik." Erik starts to shake his head and walks away.

"Hey, guys. I'm gonna go outside for few minutes." Says Lyle. "Where are you going?" Lilina asks. "Oh, I'm just gonna be in the balcony and call Christine." Says Lyle. "Alright." Says Lilina.

"Hey, let's go to my room." Says Erik. "O-Okay." Says Lilina. Lilina starts to follow Erik to his room. As Erik locks the door, Lilina's heart starts to beat fast.

"W-Why did you lock the door?" Lilina asks nervously. "Because I want some privacy." Erik responds. "O-Oh." Lilina starts to blush. "Oh, yeah. How's your school work going so far?" Says Lilina. "Not bad. I'm somewhat struggling." Says Erik. "I can help you with your homework again. You can call me a nerd all you want. Since I'm not in school right now, all I do is reread my notes and look at my textbooks." Says Lilina. "That's not being a nerd at all." Erik smiles. "R-Really?" Says Lilina. "Yeah." Says Erik as he starts to get close to Lilina. Erik starts to kiss Lilina. 

As they are kissing, Lilina starts to slowly remove her skirt. Erik stops kissing her and stares at Lilina. "Damn, do you really want to do this?" Erik asks. "Y-Yes." Says Lilina. "Are you sure?" Erik smirks. "Mm. Yes." Says Lilina. 

Erik gets under the blanket and slowly removes Lilina's underwear. Lilina starts to moan. "Oh, Erik!" Lilina shouts. "A-Ah. I-It feels so good." Lilina moans. "Damn, I like it when you scream my name." Says Erik. "K-Keep going." Lilina pleases. "I love it when you beg." Says Erik. He starts to lick her clit again. Lilina starts to moan loud. 

"O-Oh. E-Erik." Lilina moans. As Lilina is moaning, Erik and Lilina hear a footstep. "Ah." Says Lilina. Erik starts to get up from his bed. Lilina starts to put on her underwear and skirt. "Damn, you're so gorgeous." Says Erik. "And you're really handsome." Lilina smiles.

"Erik and Lilina. Let me in." Says Lyle. Erik and Lilina's hearts start to beat fast. Erik starts to unlock the door. "Whoa. Why did you lock the door?" Says Lyle. "Oh, uh, because we both fell asleep." Says Erik. Lilina starts to nod. "Mhm." Lyle chuckles. "W-We were!" Says Erik. "Yeah, okay." Lyle smirks. Lilina and Erik start to stare at each other.

*Time skip*

9:30 p.m.

"Lilina, can I talk to you privately?" Says Erik. "O-Of course." Says Lilina. "Follow me." Says Erik. "O-Okay." Says Lilina.

"The balcony again?" Lilina asks. "Yeah. I like being here. It's so peaceful." Says Erik. "It sure is." Says Lilina. "So, I want to talk about what we did earlier." Says Erik. "O-Oh?" Says Lilina. "Erik starts to grab Lilina's chin and stares into her eyes. "You know I really like you, right? And doing anything sexual is not my intention at all." Says Erik. "I-I mean, I was the one who started it anyways." Says Lilina. "It doesn't matter. And you know, the kiss and all. It's our secret." Says Erik. "Y-Yeah. W-Well you know, I-I don't mind the kiss at all. And y-yeah, it is our secret." Lilina blushes. "I'm glad you don't mind it at all." Says Erik and he starts to kiss Lilina. 

As Lyle is walking, he sees Erik and Lilina kiss. Lyle starts to chuckle.