Chapter 51 Difficult

-March 28th 1987-

-8:00 a.m. The Kim House-

Lilina starts to sigh and says, "I miss Erik so much. He didn't call me last night. I have a feeling that his father did something to him. That bastard. I can't believe that his father does very nasty things to him. I don't know what to do. I feel so bad for Erik." Her eyes start to get watery and she tries her best to hold back her tears. "I can't cry. I don't want my parents to see me like this," says Lilina. She starts to get up from her bed and heads to the restroom.

"Good morning princess," says Lilina's father. "Good morning dad," says Lilina. "Jesus christ! Princess, did you cry last night?!" says Lilina's father. "Y-Yes," says Lilina. "What's wrong princess?" Lilina's father asks. "I, uh, had a really terrible nightmare last night," says Lilina. "What was it about?" Lilina's father asks. "I-I had a nightmare that we had a dog and she got murdered," says Lilina. "Poor princess. I will get you some ice pack later. Mom and I are going on a walk soon. Do you want to go take a walk with us?" says Lilina's father. "Sure. I would love too. And you don't have to, dad," says Lilina. "I don't want your eyes to be swollen all day. Your mom is going to be really worried," says Lilina's father. Lilina starts to sigh and says, "Alright, fine." 

*Time skip*

5:30 p.m. The Kim House

"Lilina, may I please come in?" Lilina's mother asks. "Of course," says Lilina. "Sweetie the Menendez are coming over for dinner. Get changed quickly. They are on their way," says Lilina's mother. Lilina starts to sigh and says, "O-Okay." "Is something wrong?" Lilina's mother asks. "N-No. I'm okay," says Lilina. "If something is bothering you, please tell me," says Lilina's mother. "O-Okay," says Lilina. "I'm going to leave now. Go get changed okay?" says Lilina's mother. "Alright. I will be downstairs shortly," says Lilina. 

"Oh my god. I'm so happy that I get to see Erik. But at the same time, I don't want to see his father. I want to talk to Erik, but at the same time, Lyle is going to be here. I can't talk about the thing in front of Lyle," says Lilina. 

*Ding* *Dong* "They're here!" says Lilina's mother. Lilina's mother smiles and welcomes the Menendez. Lilina starts to gasp as she sees Erik. "Hey, babe. I missed you so much," says Erik as he hugs Lilina tightly. "M-Me too," says Lilina. "Hey, Lilina. It's nice to see you," says Lyle. "It's nice to see you too," says Lilina as she hugs Lyle. 

"Ugh, I feel so uncomfortable to eat with that monster. He's so sick. I can't believe that he would do horrible things to Erik," Lilina talking to herself in her head. "Princess, is something wrong?" Lilina's father asks. "Oh, n-no. I'm fine. I, uh, just need water. I'm really thirsty," says Lilina. "I will pour more water for you, Miss Lilina," says Joanne. "T-Thank you, Joanne," says Lilina. "My pleasure," says Joanne. 

"So, uh, what should we do?" says Lilina. "It's up to you," says Lyle. "Do guys want to watch a movie?" Lilina asks. "Sure, I don't mind. What about you Erik?" says Lyle. "I-I don't mind at all," says Erik. "Erik, what's wrong? You look really upset," says Lyle. "I-I'm fine. I'm just really tired," says Erik. Lilina starts to sigh. "What is going on? Did you two argue?" Lyle asks. "N-No," says Lilina. "I hope you two are okay. I'm going to use the restroom real quick," says Lyle. "W-We are okay. T-Thanks for the concern and alright," says Lilina. 

"B-Babe, I need to tell you something," says Erik as he starts to talk very quietly. "W-What is it?" Lilina asks. "I-I'm so sorry for not calling you last night and today. M-My dad, h-he - n-nevermind. I will explain everything on Monday," says Erik. "I-It's okay. I-I'm just glad you're okay. I-I was really worried," says Lilina. "I-I'm so sorry babe," says Erik. "Babe, it's not your fault. W-We should not talk about this before Lyle hears us," says Lilina. "Y-You're right. I-I love you so much, babe," says Erik. "I-I love you more babe. I-It's so difficult to talk about this," says Lilina. "I-It is," says Erik. Lilina starts to sigh. Erik starts to kiss Lilina on the lips. "I missed your kiss a lot," says Lilina. "I missed your kisses, too," says Erik. Erik starts to kiss Lilina passionately.

"Whoa. Am I watching a romance movie right now?" says Lyle. Lilina and Erik's faces start to get red. "O-Oh my god. T-This is so awkward. I-I'm so sorry that you saw us kissing," says Lilina. "Oh, no. It's okay," says Lyle. Erik starts to cover his face. "So, uh, are we still going to watch a movie?" Lyle asks. "Oh, y-yeah. What do you guys want to watch?" says Lilina. "Anything is fine," says Lyle. "A-Anything is fine, babe," says Erik. 

As Lilina, Erik, and Lyle are watching a movie, they hear a foot step. "Erik and Lyle, it's time to head out," says Mr. Menendez. "A-Already?" says Erik. "Get your fucking asses over here already!" Mr. Menendez raises his voice. "Y-Yes dad," says Lyle. Lilina starts to sigh as she stares at Erik and Lyle. "Poor Erik and Lyle," Lilina talking to herself in her head. 

Lilina starts to sigh as she sees Mr. Menendez dragging Erik and Lyle. "He's so cruel. I wish I can help Erik and Lyle," Lilina talking to herself in her head. "Mom, dad. I'm going to go change and get ready to sleep," says Lilina. "Already?" says Lilina's father. "Y-Yes. I'm really tired," says Lilina. "Alright, sweetie. Good night," says Lilina's mother. "Good night. I love you mom and dad," says Lilina. "I love you too, princess. Good night," says Lilina's father. "Good night, sweetie. I love you too," says Lilina's mother.

As Lilina is laying down on her head, her eyes start to get watery. "What am I going to do? I wish I can help Erik. I feel so useless. I don't want Erik to get hurt," says Lilina.