Chapter 60 Our Future

-June 21st 1988-

-5:00 p.m. The Menendez House-

"Hey, babe. Let's go out and eat," says Erik. "Alright, babe. Where are we going?" says Lilina. "Santa Monica. I'm going to go change real quick," says Erik. "Alright, babe. I'm going to stop by my house and change. I will wait for you," says Lilina. "Alright, babe," says Erik. 

"Wow, look at you. You're so handsome," says Lilina. "Thanks - Thanks, beautiful," says Erik. "You're welcome," says Lilina. Erik smiles and kisses Lilina on the lips. Lilina holds Erik's hand and heads outside.

"Hey, babe. You can watch TV while I get ready," says Lilina. "Alright, babe," says Erik.

As Lilina takes off her clothes, she gasps. "Oh my god, you scared me babe," says Lilina. "Sorry, babe. I uh, was about to go to the bathroom," says Erik. "Oh, babe. There's a bathroom downstairs," says Lilina. "I know - I know. I just wanted to go see you," says Erik. "Aw, babe," says Lilina. Erik bites his lips as he sees Lilina with her bra and panties. "D-Damn," says Erik. Lilina blushes and quickly puts on her beautiful strapless sundress.

"Babe, I don't want to bore you. You should go watch TV while I put on makeup," says Lilina. "I'm going to be fine, babe," says Erik. "Okay. I'm not going to take long but I'm going to curl my hair after," says Lilina. "Take your time, beautiful," says Erik. "I feel so bad, babe. I'm so sorry if I'm taking so long," says Lilina. "I'm going to be fine babe," says Erik. 

"Hey, babe. I want to try to curl your hair," says Erik. "Okay, babe," says Lilina as she giggles. Erik tries his best to curl Lilina's hair and his hands start to shake. "Sorry - Sorry I tried," says Erik. "Babe, don't apologize. I find it cute how you were interested," says Lilina. Erik blushes and covers his face. "Ugh, he's so perfect," Lilina talking to herself in her head.

"Alright, babe. I'm going to spray perfume real quick and I'm finally going to be done," says Lilina. "D-Damn. Look at you. You're so beautiful. I-I mean - mean, you look perfect every single day," says Erik. "Thanks, babe. You look perfect every single day as well," says Lilina as she blushes. "Thanks, gorgeous and you're welcome. Now let's go," says Erik.

Erik opens the door for Lilina and smiles. "Thanks, babe," says Lilina. "You're welcome beautiful," says Erik. 

As Erik is driving, Lilina sings. The radio plays "Time After Time". "Oh my god, this is my second favorite song," says Lilina. "Oh yeah, I remember that you like Cyndi Lauper's songs," says Erik. 
"Yeah. I hope one day we can go to one of her concerts," says Lilina. "We definitely well, beautiful," says Erik. "R-Really?" says Lilina. "Yes, babe," says Erik. Lilina squeals and Erik smiles at Lilina. "You're so cute," says Erik. Lilina blushes and smiles at Erik.

*Time skip*

7:30 p.m. Santa Monica Pier

"That was really good," says Lilina. "Yeah. Let's walk around for few minutes," says Erik. "Okay, babe," says Lilina. Erik and Lilina hold hands and walk around the pier. "We should take some pictures," says Lilina. "Good idea, babe," says Erik. "Alright, babe. Get near the fence," says Lilina. Erik smiles at the camera and Lilina takes a picture of Erik. "I will take a photo of you too, beautiful," says Erik. "Okay, handsome," says Lilina. "Alright, beautiful. Smile," says Erik. "We should ask someone to take a photo of us together," says Lilina. "Yeah. I will ask that woman who is close to us," says Erik. "Okay, babe," says Lilina. 

"Excuse me, ma'am. Could you please take a photo of my girlfriend and I together?" says Erik. "Oh, of course," says the woman. "Thank you," says Erik.

Erik gets behind Lilina and hugs her. "You two are such a cute couple," says the woman. "T-Thank you," says Erik. "Thank you. And thank you for taking a picture for us," says Lilina. "You're welcome," says the woman. "Hey, babe. Do you want to go home now?" says Erik. "Yeah. Let's go," says Lilina. "Oh yeah, um, I'm going to stop by a store real quick. You can uh, wait inside the car," says Erik. "Okay, babe," says Lilina.