Chapter 4

I got home so tired,  removed my heels, and lay on the bed to relax my muscles.

Looking up at the ceiling, my sister came to my mind, my sweet Celine. We were best friends when we were kids although we are just two years apart.

She was in her final year in nursing school before she got diagnosed with cancer. The news was so devastating. I tried all my best to make sure she lives, gave her the best treatment I could afford but it wasn't enough. Until a Thursday morning, I came to the hospital to visit and I was told she died the night before.

My heart broke into thousand pieces. I requested to see her, they agreed, when I saw her, tears couldn't stop flowing as my heart pierced in so much pain.

I kissed her forehead in tears,  saying my farewell, I left the hospital. Of course, I buried her at the city cemetery but I always go there anytime I feel lonely to talk to her.

I have no family, I don't even have friends because of my job. Most of my mates at the SCA look at me with scorn and jealousy because I always get most of the job and never for once failed any mission. My promotion within one year in the agency surprised them because most of the ladies have been in the agency long before I joined.

I got up from my bed, undressed, and went to shower. As water poured down my face, I began to cry. To be honest, I am not happy, I have never been ever since I lost Celine, I remembered few days after her death, I fell into depression and wanted to commit suicide but surprisedly Ruff came to my home on time to stop me. He encouraged me, telling me of how he lost his wife and two kids six years ago in the hands of the noble and rich men of this society, that's why he created this secret agency to train assassins for revenge.

I let out a heavy sigh as I dried my body and hair with my towel then wrap it around me coming out of the bathroom.
I wore my nightgown, laid down on my bed. I took a novel on my shelf and began to read.

I am a lover of books, that's a part of me that people don't know. I didn't finish high school due to fees. I dropped out but swore to make earns meet by doing three jobs a day just to train my sister and pay for rent. But even as the years rolled by, my passion for reading never died down and I hope that one day, I will accomplish my goal of becoming a writer, I love to write, I guess even an assassin does have dreams but for now...I don't think it can ever happen.

I toss around the bed, picking up my phone, I logged in on my Instagram page and as usual, I saw messages from lots of men complimenting my beauty and hot body.

A smile came across my face, I am not surprised because I am used to dirty messages from men on social media but when it comes to love, I have no time for that.

No man has ever attracted me, I have slept with lots of men but with protection, I don't want to go around having sexually transmitted diseases in me.

But men?..f**k those assholes, what they are only interested in is their selfish interest to satisfy their f**king urged. I haven't even thought of having any romantic relationship with any son of a bitch.

Love, marriage, they are not even in my dictionary, I have been with a lot of men and the only thing they need from beautiful hot women is nothing but sex, a woman that can ride and suck his d**k till he cums.

I rolled my eyes, finally putting my book away as I decide to rest my head, today has been a long day for me and I need my beauty sleep.

I switched off my light, placed my blanket over my head, and wafted off slowly.

Author's Note.
Hi everyone, thanks so much for reading, and do not forget to leave your comments below. Also, do not forget to vote friends❤, I will appreciate it 🥰

Next chapter.......