Chapter 5

I awakened to the sound of broken glass.
Quickly, I turned on the light, looked at the time, and realized it's 2:45 am.

Who the f**k is in my house?" I asked myself ransacking my bed drawer as I brought out my handgun.

I stood up from the bed, walked out of my room down the stairs. Everywhere became quiet, not a sound was heard. I carefully climbed down the stairs into the living room as I turned on the light.

No one was a sight that left me baffled, my ears never fail me, I sure heard a noise.

Loading my gun,I walked slowly and quietly towards my dining but the coast was clear.
I looked around and felt someone's present, "Who is there?!"I asked with no sign of fear in my voice, I was so ready to burst the f**k the brain out of someone's head.

Suddenly, I heard another sound of broken glass coming from my kitchen and quietly tiptoed towards it.
I hid at the back of the door getting ready to fire my gun at the intruder.

Quietly, I opened the door, with my gun pointing directly to the figure, I quickly fired but the intruder was fast enough to miss it.

"What the f**k Nancy!!" he shouted in fear, I quickly panicked, turned my lights on realizing it's Ruff as he raised his hands at me.

"Am so sorry sir" I quickly dropped my gun at the counter and walk towards him, "I thought it's someone else" I apologized.

He gave me a look and smiled, "You are too quick to react... anyway I like that" he looked down at the broken glass cup.

"I am sorry about this, it slipped and fell, " he said taking an apple as he walked towards the living room.

I followed suit behind confused why he came by this time and how he gained access into my house.

I watch him sit down, taking another bite from the apple, and gestured me to seat, which I did of course.

"I know you are surprised I paid you a visit by this time, well...." He took another bite eating slowly.

"I have a job for you...and this is very important" he stopped eating, his face hardened.

Bringing out a file, he opened it and brought out a ton of clipped papers, he gave them to me telling me to go through them.

"I will be away from the US for a week" he suddenly said as I looked up at him.

"Why sir?"I asked surprised by his sudden travel.

He looked at me with a straight face, no whiff of a smile on his face, he looked opposite to the Ruff I know.
Folding his arms, his gaze not leaving mine, "Our new prey is the president's son, I want you to kill to kill him" he said authoritatively as I sat there in shock.

"But Sir..the president's son, that's very risky, I will get caught and you know I won't escape from this". I explained trying to convince him.

A smile came across his face as he picked up his apple and took a bite. "You won't be caught, I have everything planned for you...so no need to worry, ".he said without remorse.

I stood up staring at him as my head spin in two, "But Sir..why do you want to kill the president's son?"I asked still confused.

He looked up at me, a wicked face replacing the smile, his fist tightening together, "I want revenge Nancy!!!..Yes!, I do!..." his eyes filled with anger, "That bastard! The president and his officials are responsible for my wife and Children's death!" he blurted out in pain.

I stood still in shock as I tried to digest his words, "His Excellency ?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

He looked back at me, "Yes, his Excellency.....my brother!" he said softly looking at space but with pain in his voice.

Author's Note.
Hi everyone, thanks so much for reading, and do not forget to leave your comments below. Also, do not forget to vote friends❤, I will appreciate it 🥰

Next chapter.......