Some of my headcanon

Well, I'm writing a long fanfic so I haven't had time to write anything here, because there's nothing, I decided to post some of my Headcanons here, mostly about Nightmare gang :>

(Believe it or not, that fanfic I wrote has over 1000 words per chapter, those are the least words I've ever written in my 4 years of writing fanfic :D)

1) People always think that the Bad Guy team usually consists of 5 people including Nightmare, Error, Killer, Dust and Horror but actually there are only 4 people.  Error only cooperates with them on some projects, not really with the team, he is the type of person who likes to work alone.

2) Nightmare lives in a huge mansion in the middle of the forest in an abandoned AU, which is surrounded by a special magic so that Dream can't catch emotional signals.  But unfortunately it didn't work on Ink, so Dream still went to the mansion and Ink continued to throw things there.

3) In the mansion there is a large room called the "Throne Room", no one knows why it exists, they just know that the room is so few people enter that Ink and Error throw a lot of things in without anyone know except Killer. Killer once thought Night took a selfie in the throne room and sold it to his Fangirl in exchange for money.

4) Even in a large mansion, Nightmare never needed to buy a camera to monitor everything because Killer was the camera of the mansion.  Somehow, Killer can know everything that's going on in the mansion, normally it's just things going on but if he's super active he'll know even who's texting with whom =)

5) even though he knew everything, no one didn't know when Killer would go and tell Night.  For example, the times Dream broke into the mansion, Killer knew every time but he didn't tell Night right away, sometimes he said as soon as Dream entered the mansion but sometimes it wasn't until Dream went to Night's room that he spoke, sometimes he just left it alone.

6) Dream often breaks into Night's mansion but he doesn't mean it badly, he just wants to know if his brother is doing well or not (Aw)

7) Cross was with Nightmare's team for 2 weeks, it was the worst 2 weeks of his life and he was so happy when he found Dream while Dream broke into Nightmare's mansion.

8) In the beginning, Killer and Dust argued a lot about their Backstory.  Dust hates Chara but because Killer teamed up with Chara to create his own Genocide, this made Dust extremely angry and hate Killer, they only started to get closer when Horror joined. (I have a oneshot about this, btw)

9) Normally Dust and Killer would argue a lot, while Horror would just eat and watch them fight to the death.  If it was while Cross was still around, the two of them would watch together, until Killer and Dust turned to Cross and annoy him in as many ways as they could.

10) This just only made because my OC storyline needs it so... Basically, Nightmare's Team used to have a very strange maid, a hardworking but annoying maid and most importantly, that girl just wanted to be a maid here because she's like a Killer fangirl. However, that girl only stayed in the mansion until she recovered her memory, she was only there for a short time.

Yeah, that's it, I only post about 10 at a time, I'll post more later :3
Now excuse me, I'm back with my long fanfic now :(