Chapter 01

[Jia's POV]

[Jia's POV]

I was sleeping peacefully when suddenly my mother call me from downstairs.

J/m - Cherry come downstairs, the breakfast is ready!

Jia - Yah mom, I don't want to eat your salad! Let me sleep for a few minutes!

J/m - Oh....ok, and here I thought kimchi fried rice is someone's favorite *fake sighing* then I think I will have to ---

Jia - I'm here!

My mother turns her head towards the stairs and when saw me, widened her eyes in shock but soon started laughing while shaking her head. I smile even wider seeing her laugh, it was the best thing I hear at least once during my day, and let me tell you, her smile is my energy booster.

J/m - Now, mind telling me, how you come down so fast. A minute earlier I heard your sleepy voice, then?

She playfully raises her eyebrows. I laugh and went towards the dining table and sit on the chair opposite her and said in a playful tone.

Jia - You see, if it's for your Kimchi then I am fully energized

J/m - *facepalm* what will I do with you, my cherry. Let's eat

With that, we ate our breakfast while talking about random topics. After fifteen minutes we finished eating, so while mom washes the dishes I did my bag for today and got ready for school. I make a high ponytail and wore a black sleeveless crop top with a white oversize shirt over it and white shorts to match the top with light makeup.

We got out of our apartment locking it from behind and hop into our car and mom started driving.

[30 mins later]
As there was traffic, we end up reaching school ten minutes later. I quickly took my bag from the back seat and kiss my mom on the cheek and bid her goodbye.

I quickly ran inside the building as only five minutes are left for the 1st period to begin and reach where my locker is.

I quickly open it and took out the essentials and run for the classroom again. I look at my watch to see only one minute is left and I can hear our teacher taking attendance. I quicken my pace and barge inside the door as she was about to mark my attendance absence.

Teacher - Jia? Lee Jia?.....Absen ---

Jia - Present!.... present ma'am

I smile sheepishly and went to sit on my seat beside Ryujin and Lia, as we three have this class together. The teacher started the lesson and we all diverted our gaze towards the blackboard, concentrating.

?? - Pst...psst...yah! Cupcake, why you are late today?

I turn my head towards the right and saw Lia looking at me. I went near her ear and whisper