Chapter 14

[A/n POV] Seokjin and Namjoon lead the rest of the team upto the 24th floor where the first two rooms were situated

[A/n POV]
Seokjin and Namjoon lead the rest of the team upto the 24th floor where the first two rooms were situated.

They all hide behind a wall that was connecting the hallway of the floor and when peeked from there to look at the situation found 10 to 12 guards standing outside rooms 210 and 211.

Namjoon knew that he can't let everyone of the team to pounce on them as there is still a floor left to go to and so turn around to face Seokjin and whispered something in his ear causing the elder to smirk and nodded at his brother. The others were confused to what their hyungs were talking about but decided to not ask them any questions for now and just wait.

Seokjin, after hearing the leader turn around to his two teams and whispered to them

Seokjin - We are going to wait here until Namjoon gives a signal that we can enter the rooms and after doing so I want Jungkook and Asahi to handle the guards that will be inside the room. And Taehyun and Kai, you both will be calming the girls in room 211 while Yeonjun you will assist me in calming the girls of 210 down. Okay?

The two teams nodded hearing Seokjin which caused him to give them a small smile in gratitude and then he turned around to give a thumbs up to Namjoon, indicating that he have completed his part of the plan.

Namjoon nodded amd then turn towards his team and said

Namjoon - I want you three *points at Hoseok, Jaehyuk and Haruto* to stop the guards from causing any troubles for us. And we will *points at himself and then at Taehyung, Junghwan and Jeongwoo* distract those guards that will come down here after hearing the noises. Got it team?

The guys nodded with determined looks on their faces causing Namjoon to smirk. He knew that the team was ready to attack and so said on the earpiece

Namjoon - Suga we are ready.

Suga - The boys have entered the hall and the auction is about to begin. You all have 30 mins to put the plan into action.

Namjoon - 25 mins at max.

Suga - Okay then. 3....2....1....shoot!

Namjoon, hearing him, nodded at Hoseok, Jaehyuk and Haruto causing them to get their guns out. Hoseok slide towards the opposite empty place that was connecting the hallway to have more easy access and then signalled Jaehyuk to start shooting causing the male to nod at his hyung and aim at the guard that was standing at the very nearest to him.

He put a silencer over his revolver and then shoot the guard at the side of his head causing him to jolt suddenly and fall on the ground. The others guards got their guns out and were about to aim at anything suspicious when two other guards jolt up suddenly and fall on the ground.

The bullets were fired from Hoseok's guns.

Suga - Three are down, seven more to go J-Hope. 1 minute have passed.