**KAYLAS POV**

We just got to the party and I'm so excited I went to go get a drink and Matt and Cam did to I really wish Ashly would have come.

**3HOURS LATER**

"Woooh" I screamed I'm pretty sure I'm drunk but I don't even know anymore. I was currently dancing when I saw Cam kissing someone it was some girl I didnt know im gonna kill that girl I thought Then I noticed ..... Cam cheated on me like he isn't even trying to stop her... I just completely broke down and went to find Matt and told him we needed to leave right then.

"Wait Kayla let me go find Cam." he said but I pulled him back. " No just leave him I bet he's having fun." and I grabbed a confused looking Matt and went to his car he hadn't been drinking much so he drove and didn't ask questions knowing how I am. I was still bawling when I saw Matt lay on the couch so I went up to Ashly's room and she was asleep so I went to leave when I accidentally let out a sniffle and she turned over. "Kayla is that you?" she said confused. "Uhh yeah but ill let you sleep." I said turning. "No why are you crying come here." she said turning on her light . I sat down and went to explain but just started bawling again. she hugged me and about 10 minutes later I could talk .

"Cam *sniffle* cheated on *sniffle* me." I said in between tears and her expression changed from concerned to pi$$ed. she stood up and grabbed her baseball bat and ran out the house I grabbed her but she yanked away and before Matt or I could stop her she took her car and sped off so Matt and I ran to his car and floored it.

**ASHLY'S POV**

Oh heck no is all I could say as I was speeding to the party. I was running through the party asking people when I went to a room and saw Cam on a girl and they were making out and I could tell he was drunk out of his mind and I shoved the girl really hard off of him and she flew on the ground then got up and ran. honestly I felt bad because she probably didn't know any better but Cam looked at me and giggled yes giggled wtf.
"CAMERON MOTHER F***ING DALLAS WHAT THE FLYING HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU NOW YOU HAVE 3 SECONDS TO EXPLAIN!!" I was so mad I didn't give him three second I just went to swing the bat at his stomach but before I could someone grabbed the bat I turned around and saw it was Matt.
I calmed down a little and saw Kayla still in tears behind him.

"Oh hey babe." Cam slurred to Kayla and she went for the bat but Matt being taller held it up. "Listen guys I'm just as mad as you guys are at him but we can't beat the snot out of him with a bat..." Matt said calmly but a little amused. "And why now??" Kayla and I both said at the same time . " Because guys now Ashly take your car and get you and Kayla home I'm gonna get him to my place." he said and kissed my cheek as Kayla and I walked to my car. it was silent the whole time and I didn't like it.

Once we were home I got a message from a number and it said "he's mine aweh" and it had a picture of Matt and some girl cuddling at home.
My heart instantly dropped because through this problem and Matt did the same thing to me.

To Matt❤ : I honestly can't believe you.

From Matt❤ : what are you talking about babe?

Is he kidding me??

To Matt❤ : YOUR WITH ANOTHER GIRL RIGHT NOW AND YOUR ASKING ME WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT?!?

From Matt❤ : seriously babe I dot know what your talking about I just got home and I just got Cam to go inside.

To Matt❤ : No Matt your lying to me she sent me the picture.

I sent Matt the picture then after I heard a buzz without reading it I deleted the message from him I didn't want his excuse. I heard it about 5 more times before I shut off my phone. And went to check on Kayla.