4

**ASHLY'S POV**

"Sounds like you had fun" I say smiling at her. Kayla just told me about her whole date.

"Yeah I did Cam is amaizing." Kayla laughs "and he um asked me out!!" she says excited. "Oh my goshhhh" I yelled. "I know right."

"Well its 11 so im going back to bed Matt said he wants to have an actual date tomorrow because all we have done is watch movies here." I laugh

"Where is he taking you??" Kayla asked. "He wont tell me" I say sadly I hate suprises. "Well we better get to bed then" she laughs "goodnight I say as I walk to my room.

I lay in my room thinking of places he would take me but I just cant think because I know since hes Matt it will be weird, unique and awesome..

I drift off to sleep with thoughts of Matt in my mind.

**NEXT MORNING**
*STILL ASHLY'S POV*

I wake up and have a sudden burst of hyperness
(I dont think thats a word?) And I want to dance so I turn on my radio and put my One Direction album Four and skip where to broken hearts go and start singing "Counted all my mistakes and theres only one standing out from the list of things i've done all the rest of my crimes dont come close to the look on your face when I let you go" I sing loudly then start singing again "So I built you a house from a broken home and I wrote you a song with the words you spoke, yeah it took me some time but I figured it out, " I scream louder "How to fix up a heart that I let down!" I hear Kayla get up and I figure shes just goin to the bathroom then back to sleep because she sleeps later than this. So I sing again. "Now im serching every lonely place every corner calling out your name tryna find you but I just dont knooow WHERE DO BROKEN HEARTS GO?!" I scream the last part and turn I was doing my totally skilled dancing.(not good at all.)

And I see Kayla videoing me and I start chasing her knowing shes going to send it to Matt. As im running I trip her and she faceplants and I take her phone and sit on her hoping she cant get up.... but it was already sent. I slap her and say this is war laughing and she laughs to. This happens quite a bit actually just not with guys. I go back to my room and start thinking of ways to get her back. I GOT IT! I scream as I remeber I have a video of her dancing on the table when we were younger saying when she met Cam she'd dance for him.

I quickly hit send.

Then text Matt and ask what I should wear and what time. He says casual dress and 5. I notice its 3:30 so I go take a shower and when im done I go find my light blue dress that is mid thigh and flows at the bottom and had thin straps. I go get my white sandles and go to do my hair. I just straighten it and pin it back nothing fancy. Then I just put on light eyeshadow and a little mascarra.

I think for a second and notice its 4:45 Matt will be here. And then I think about Kayla I should act like I havnt gotten her back yet.

I go downstairs and sit by her smiling. "Uhh? Whats wrong?" she says confused. "What do you mean?" I ask "Why havnt you gotten me back?" She asks confused and the doorbell rings so I grab my purse and before I walk out the door I say "Maybe I already have." And she looks confused and I leave the house. I see Matt waiting by his car with my door open with one rose. I smile as he gives it to me and shuts my door and runs to his side.

"You look amaizing by the way" he winks and starts to drive. "Thank you" I smile blushing like crazy. "So where are you taking me?" I ask "Its a suprise" He smiles "Butttt I dont like suprises." I say fake pouting. "Then its a secret." He says with a chuckle. "Fineee" I huff.

We have been driving forever. Well only like 15 minutes but you know. We are goin towards these woods and I keep thinking what if he brings me here and kills me? "No Ashly im not going to kill you" he laughs did I say that out loud? " Yes yes you did." He laughs again. Oh my gosh im so stupid. "Im so sorry Matt" I laugh. I then notice the car has stopped and we arent on the road we are in the woods and it looks like a car has been here a few times but stopped just about 5 feet ahead.

"We have to walk a little bit I only ever drive to there so no one knows where it is." Says Matt. Oh dear god he really is going to kill me. " Know where what is?" I ask as we have been walking for 10 minutes he stops. "This" he says and I look there is a little log cabbin with a flat roof and its on a cliff type thing over looking LA. " Oh my gosh Matthew its beautiful." I say amaized. "Almost as beautiful as you." He smiles and grabs my hand. Taking me to a ladder that leads to the roof. " uhh could you go first I kinda have a dress" I blush "Oh yeah sure" He smiles.

He goes up im right behind and I get up there and see a big blanket and some food and drinks up there and he hands me some food and we both eat and laugh.Once we finish he lays beside me and we look up at the sky its 9 now time flys with him.

"Hey ashly?" Matt asks "hmm?" I say He grabs my chin and so I look at him "Wll you be my girlfriend?" My heart explodes and I kiss him hoping he gets the answer. "Is that a yes?" He asks laughing "yes" I smile and we cuddle untill I notice its 10. "I should get back to Kayla." I say "Alright lets go he smiles packing up. I go down and sit in the car as he puts everything in the small house.

On the way home we were silent not and akward silence though it was nice. We get home and he walks me too the door. "Ill call you tomorrow to see when we can hang out again" he smiles "Sounds great" I say He gives me a kiss.

I watch him leave I go inside and see Cam stayed because I saw Kayla and Cam cuddled on the couch watching The Fault in our Stars. I go over and shut off the TV and get a blanket and cover them up. I snap one picture and go to my room I change into a tanktop and shorts and fall asleep thinking about how perfect today was.

Thanks for reading :) I hope im somewhat good at this.