Love. Friendship

Actually, I'm going to be serious for once. About a certain thing I just can't seem to understand (to say it like that):

Love.

Like every story you come across involves love in a way. Love for a person in a really intimate way, that's what we are talking about now. And all the people in stories, on tv, in anime, in book, go on like that, they all feel this simple emotion. And they most of the time are around my age.. But now, I ask you, how come I never felt that way? Why didn't I ever felt this thing called 'love' in my heart? Why have certain people got the luck to find the one while I.. I'm just being lonely and going on with my own life like these things don't exist.
Okay, maybe I did felt love once.. Or twice... Which actually is the case. Sorry for this from before but I was just in the mood of writing that.
So now I'll get to the serious stuff. Why do people have the currage to just step to the person they love and actually tell them..? Or more important, why can't I? The only times that I can actually feel love, state love.. Is when I write a story. It gets to me. It's part of who I am, it's what I do and what I will always want to do. Maybe... It's what I love.
But it's still not the same as the love people say to feel for a person. When you would give your life just to make sure that one person will survive and make it to another day. There are people I would give my life for.. But that's not love. I wouldn't call it that way. I would call it

Friendship.

The people you spent your days with, the people that make you happy whenever your sad... Your friends. Isn't that more important than love? Isn't friendship more important than love? The days you live to the fullest, the days you laugh and cry with you friends.. Aren't they what makes your past and future? Aren't they what makes you look back to your life with a smile? What gives you hope, freedom or anything you want?

Maybe it's the same. Love. Friendship. Maybe it's the same, but just with other names. Why care about a name, if you feel that it's the same? Living your life to the limit because you can, that's what both of them make you do. Never regret a thing that you did for love or friendship. Never regret anything if it leads to a smile of someone close to you. Don't be afraid to laugh or cry in their mids, since they won't as well. Share even the simplest emotion, though it seems insignifficant that you do. Live you life like you want to, in a way that makes you happen.. And you will never regret it.