Not my business

Three more stops and I finally can go home.

The next stop the old lady who sits right across from me stands up and goes of off the train. Getting replaced by a tall boy with dark brown hair. He looks like the type of boy you would get drugs from...
Even if he was tho it's not my concern,

He looks up quiet abruptly it could be the reason for me starring at him this long time. Whatever. He holds the eye contact a few seconds, shakes his head and glances then down to his shoes, as if they're interesting.

The next stop is mine.

I take a last glance to the guy in front of me, stand up and walk into the rain.

I take a brief look behind me to see if the train has yet driven away but I can't see the train anymore but the boy, who sat in the seat of the old lady.

I walk a bit faster to get earlier home, so my mom won't be mad at me.

Walking trough the rain the only noises I can hear are the heavy rain and the steps I and the stranger behind me take.

Another look behind me and I realize he isn't walking behind me anymore but when I turn around I see him walking just next to me.

After a while he still walks next to me even tho I've never seen him here before. Kinda creepy this whole situation.
I turn left to my house and he follows me. I stop and ring at the door bell. As soon as the door opens my brother stands in front of me smiling.

"Drystan you've found your way."he says as soon as his eyes settled at the stranger behind me.

"Yeah, thanks to your sister, the description you made of her just fits right." the boy says with humor lazed in his voice.

I look back between them both. "Well hello to you too brother and your welcome for bringing him here. It wasn't even a bit scary that a completely stranger follows you to your house." I say grumpy.

They both start laughing and my brother demonstrates Drystan into our house. Me following suit.

The boys run of to Enzo's room so I head of to my own room to do some homework.

Normally my Parents wouldn't be at home because they work at a big company and so they have to travel a lot. But they took a few days off to take care of us, so they won't go until tomorrow night.

Just when I get a feeling that I'm really hungry my mom calls us," You can come to eat".

Me and the boys head down the stairs into the dining room to eat. My mom made just a simple pasta for us but I loved her pasta.

While eating the boys speak the whole time in a hushed tone.

As interested I am I ask "what are you two talking about? If you want to talk then share it with the whole table."

"No way little sis, you're too young. And it's also not your  business" my brother says in a baby voice.

"Well if you think so" I reply and give them a fake smile.

"Stop arguing during our dinner!" Our mom complains.

All three of us slowly node our heads and after I finished my pasta I walk upstairs to my room.

——————————————————————————
AN: sorry for my misspellings English isn't my native language.