Don't act like you don't

"So let's talk about Drystan. You two look at each other as if you know what the other person wants." Audelia speaks up after walking from house to house.

We walked quite a while and I began to feel tired but I didn't want to kill our vibe at the moment. Just us. Just like it used to be. I genuinely happy. Well except the topic she now brought up.

"Mhm. If you think so." I answer with my mind anywhere but here at the moment.

"Common you want him! But If you don't want to talk about it... I have exciting news Lilith invited me to her houseparty next Saturday. I bet there will be some nice people. You in?"

"Yeah sounds fun." I answer also excited. I really like Partys not because of the drinks or the many boys you can have but because I stop overthinking and stop thinking about anything at the moment.

"This is gonna be our year." I smile at her an circle my arms around her left arm.

"Let's go home. We have to bough sweets and I'm kinda tired." She yawns.

"Yup do you still wanna watch the movie?" I ask and stop walking.

"You know exactly that we both will fall asleep during the first 20 minutes but why not." She chuckles and takes my hand to lead us back to my house.

  ☹☻☹

Ringing the doorbell I can't trust my eyes who stands there in the doorframe and just opened the door.

Audelia let's out a scream and clings herself fast to my side.

I just stare up. Into his white painted face with the red nose and the red colored hair and face features.

"You came." I whisper.

I smile at him, shrug Audelia off of me and hug him. Enzo immediately respondes by slinging his arms around me.

"Well that was a surprise." Audelia confesses.

"Come in before both of you get sick." Enzo insists. 

We get in and I walk over to the now cooled down cookies. I pick them up and walk towards the living room where Audelia and I Enzo already settled down and Addy also turned on "It". I sit down next to my best friend and direct my eyes to the movie.

"Drystan went home." My brother tells us out of nowhere.

We just turn our heads towards him and nod. 

Just like Addy predicted all three of us fell asleep after less than 20 minutes. 

☹☻☹

The next morning I wake up still on the sofa.when my eyes adjusted themselves to the light I slowly open them completely and look around. That's when I see a small paper laying on the table next to the sofa. I recognize the writer of this sentence right away.

"I had to go home. Sorry
Get some sleep honey
Luv u <3"

So what now? I ask myself. After a quick look at the clock I see it's 1 pm. Why the hell have I slept this long? Watching out for my brother I can't find him, so I get up to get ready for the day. Or for what's left of it...

"Hey sis!"my brother walks up to me.

"Hi."

"Did you plan anything today?" He asks eagerly.

I look unsure left and right. That was kinda random. The last few weeks he wasn't even here and now he wanna do something with me?

"No. Did you?"

"Yes with you! Listen I know I wasn't home this often lately but trust me it's for good so what do you think about spending the day with me?"

"Ehm yeah sounds fun." I answer slowly.

He claps his hands and runs downstairs. I run after him because I have no clue what to do now.

"Get in the car!" he shouts while still running to the car.

"Where are we going?" I ask while adjusting my seatbelt.

"That's a surprise."

The ride lasted 30 minutes and now I'm kinda sick but it'll go away.

Getting out of the car I see we're at McDonald's. He always brought me here when I was angry him or sad. It was quiet often that I was angry so we were here at least once a week.

We go in and order. And sit after this down.

"You know I love you and care for you?"

"Mhm." I answer.

He begins to laugh. "Just as before. I know you love me too! Don't act like you don't." He raffles my hair which causes me to grunt.

Yes I did love him a lot. He was the most important person in my life. But I'm and was always bad at showing my love to him but he know that I love him and that's good how it is.

His phone buzzes and he gets a message that's when I see a picture of us as his Lock Screen. I smile. He turns the phone off and smile in my direction.

We have a lot memories but not a lot pictures because he made the most just with his friends but this photo right there is the prettiest and most likely the only one we have together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN: sorry for not updating :(

In this chapter I wanted you to know how much Nerezza loves her brother because I think this won't be said enough in the book.

School will begin next week and I'm not sure when Ill have time to write again but as soon as I have time I will give you a new chapter.

Have a great day <3