I was just worried about you

I wake up the next day in my Pyjama and in my bed.

"What the hell happened" I whisper to myself while holding a hand to my aching head. I take my phone from my bedside table to look at the clock. And that's when I see 4 missed calls from my best friend. And one message.

Addy <3: get the fuck up and open the door!!!

Well it's 11:47 am now. Maybe I should just keep ignoring her... or I just call her back.

I type in her number and wait. After 3 seconds she picks it up.

"Where the hell have you been?! I've waited 45 minutes for you to let me in." Audelia whisper shouts.

"Sorry my bad-"

"That's all you have to say?"

"Just let me finish! Yesterday was kinda chaotic so sorry for not waking up the right time."

"Yeah right whatever. You want to go to the mall I'm already there."

"Sure give me 15 minutes."

And that's when I hang up and get ready to go to the mall.

Walking to the front door I notice nobody is home. Strange.

Without getting breakfast I walk out of the door and to the mall which isn't that far from my house.

                                        ☹☻☹

"Amen. I thought you wouldn't make it" Audelia said, when I finally found her.

"Sorry, some things happened-

"Yeah whatever, you can tell me another time. Let's go shopping." she cuts me of.

Ok thanks for caring about me.

We walk from one shop to another one.

"Are you hungry?" Audelia asks.

"Ehm... yeah let's eat something."I answer while walking next to her.

She hoppes excitedly up and down. Takes then my arm and runs off to McDonald's. We sit inside and order. She gets herself a chicken burger and I get myself nuggets.

We soon get the food and sit at a table and talk.

"You really have to introduce me to Drystan." She speaks up to a new topic.

"Yup, I will when do you have time?"

"Well the next few weeks I'm kinda busy but what about I come to you on Halloween?"

"Like we used to ?" I ask really happy about it.

"Yes like we used to."she smiles at me.

For a few seconds I hope this moment could stay forever.

Suddenly Audelias phone vibrates. She takes it out, looks at the caller ID and rolls her eyes.

"Who is it?" I ask

She shows me her phone and I realize if her mom calls her mum now, she has to go.

She picks it up and discusses many minutes with her mom.

"No- I- What you didn't tell me- but Nerezza is here. Ok I guess. Bye" she whisper shouts.

"My mom picks me up I have a doctor appointment. I didn't even know about it. I'm sorry babe." She apologizes.

"It's fine I just walk." I assure her.

"Ok here are 20€ pay with it and keep the change. I love you." she says and hurries out of the mall.

"Love you too" I shout not caring how many people turn their head towards me.

I sit there for a few minutes and pay then. When I stand up I take out my phone and just now I see how many missed calls I have. Seriously don't they have something better to do?

I look at the messages and just like yesterday the unknown number texted me but now I know it's Drystan.

I change his name and read after it his messages.

Drystan: Where are you?
Drystan: Your Brother told me to watch you while he's at work.
Drystan: pick up your phone or I swear I'll call the police.

The last text he just sent 2 minutes ago. Should I answer him? Nahhh. It would be more fun to see him angry and my first time in a police car? Yessir.

I decide to walk home so I slowly move my feet to the exit.

Getting outside of the mall I realize it rains and I didn't even put a jacket on.

Not caring I still walk home because it's obviously not a long way.

I arrive at home and now it's 5 pm not even that late.

I ring the bell and wait for someone to open up the door for me. Just as I was about to ring again, I come face to face with a kind of angry looking Drystan.

He takes my arm in a fast motion and grips it hard. I try to get his hands off me but he won't let me go. Actually I'm not in the mood of getting a lecture so I decide it would be more fun if we would argue.

"Let me go!" I semi- shouted at him.

"Who are you to talk to me like that? Your brother told me to watch you I just wanted to do my job and your acting like a fucking 4 year old child! At first you're not even here when I come and then you ignore my calls and now you think it's a good decision to be angry with me?" He said harshly.

"I'm acting like a 4 year old child? Huh you think that? Maybe because you want to protect me like I am one!"

"Stop shouting at me!"he says now suspiciously calm.

He looks at me and his eyes change from calm to angry again.

"Why the fuck didn't you call me? You're completely wet. Go change now!" He fumes.

"Oh hell nah. You're not telling me how to talk or what to do in my own house." I say bitterly and shrug his now loosened hand of. I run to my room, slam my door shut and lock it up.

I hear his feet stomping the stairs up and landing right in front of my room.

"Listen. I was just worried about you. Because I was your responsibility in this moment and so I couldn't make it up to your brother if something would have happened to you." He talks trough the door.

"Could you please open the door?"

I didn't open. I couldn't. My head told me not to.

"Oh so now you're ignoring me? Fine with me."he says a bit aggravated.

What should I do about it I couldn't let him in no matter if just in my room or in my heart. I end up getting too attached. And somebody would get hurt in the end if I get too attached.

"I was just worried about you"

Of course you were, maybe because my brother told you so. Where is Enzo anyway?

Oh yeah at work. Sure. I can tell me shit by myself.