iii

Warning: Bawal sa bata. Shupi!

iii

I nibbed his upper lip, teasing to let me enter him. But he remained his mouth closed, playing hard to get. I continued kissing and nibbing his lips more roughly this time, my hands on his chest while straddling him with our clothes on.

He smiled when I lift his shirt up and kissed his neck. "Can't you do better than that, baby? Too eager to get laid?" he said arrogantly.

I raised an eyebrow on him. Ayoko sa lahat yung minamaliit ako when it comes in making-out.

I licked him, from his collarbone to his mouth. Licking only the sides of his lips teasing him more. My lower body started to do its thing, grinding my precious to his.

I caught him off guard, he flinched and I started to feel something changing from beneath me. Akala mo huh! Don't underestimate what I can. I continue grinding myself until I'm satisfied with his reaction – hard and wanting me more.

I kissed him hard on the mouth delving my tongue as deep as I can while literally biting his lips until its swollen, thought he don't mind it coz he's responding with the same intensity. And I know he’s enjoying.

How simple minded.

His ragged moans and groans are clouded by the loud music of the club. The lust building up him is unseen by the people in the club who are busy dancing, drinking and making the fuck out of themselves.

He is Marco. Marco Chase. My next target.

Ex-boyfriend siya ni ate, I'm not yet sure kung pang ilan, itatanong ko na lang sa kanya sa susunod. And I have a lot of more important questions to ask him. But for now, the important thing is to make him trust me and want me more. Yung tipong ako lang ang hahanap hanapin niya every second and for the rest of his eternity.

His hands cupping my butt.

I feel no sensation at all - no lust, no excitement, nothing at all. Gusto ko lang matapos na 'tong lahat so that I can bombard him with questions.

"Aaah. Tama na. No more teasing. I want the real thing." he begged me when I suck his flesh near his chest.

He stand up and grabbed me by the wrist, dragging me somewhere where he can do his thing privately.

Alam ko na kung anong susunod na mangyayari.