Hearts can Heal

*Mike's POV*

"Alex, you've dated Lisa before haven't you?" I asked him while we were on the bus.

"Yeah. Jack has also but he doesn't like talking about that." He answered.

"Why did you guys break up?"

"She cheated on me with Jack and she lied to me about a lot of stuff." He replied.

I was shocked, I didn't know all of this happened. I might end it with her just to be safe and stuff.

"Listen, if you like her then I'm not gonna stop you from being with her. Just know that you'll be caught in her web and it'll get ugly." He said.

"I understand." I said.

I left and went to call her and end it. I don't wanna be involved with someone who would hurt their boyfriend and his friend.

She wasn't happy but honestly, I don't care. It's better to end it now then later when stuff will happen.

I came back and ate some chips and talked to Alex.

*Zack's POV*

I was hanging out with Allyson and by hanging out, we were making out. We were in my bunk taking shirts off when Vic walked though scaring us.

"You know, I am very sorry. I didn't know Zack had mad game. I'm leaving." We laid there blushing and she kissed my chest softly.

"I love you." She whispered looking up at me.

"I love you too." I replied smiling.

She smiled wide and kissed me hard. We did the dirty and we were sitting at the table eating some cereal. She was wearing one of my flannel shirts and short shorts and her hair was in a messy bun and had no makeup on. It's my favorite outfit and look. She looks like an angel.

"I'll be back." She said getting up.

"Okay, don't be long." I replied.

"I won't." She said leaning down to kiss me.

She gave me a quick peck on the lips before walking towards the bunks.

"Bro, I heard you got laid." Jack said sliding in next to me.

"No I didn't get laid. We made love. There's a difference." I clarified.

"Gross. But still, you had sex." He said excited.

"Can I help you with something?" I asked.

"Nope." He replied.

I rolled my eyes and Allyson came back with her sketchbook and pencils.

"You're in my spot." She told Jack.

"Well I'm sorry." He said getting up.

Ally sat next to me and laid her head on my shoulder. I kissed the top of her head and Jack made gagging noises.

"I need to leave. If you need me, I'm gonna be watching porn." He said.

"Dude, you need a life." Ally said.

"He stuck his tongue out at you, Allyson." Tony said.

"Hi Ton-Ton." Ally greeted smiling.

"Hi Allyson." He replied smiling. "Whatcha drawing?" He asked.

"I am doing a sketch of the bands all together. It's a really big deal to me because I think that a lot of stuff has gone on and I want everyone to see this picture of everyone happy." She replied.