21 (s)

key points:
-you have risotto night once a year.
-you and dua are dating.
_______

it was july second, meaning it was risotto night. we do this thing where every year, one of us makes risotto and we eat it. we don't see eachother all day until we eat the risotto. it's nothing super cool but it's just a fun tradition me and dua have had since before we started dating. we also have to dress up as something or someone random and decorate the house to match the vibe. we also had to watch a movie that matches the vibe too. it was duas year to make the risotto. i made it last year. i think that was the best risotto i had ever had. i couldn't see dua until the risotto was done so i hung out with her sister, rina, at the mall.

texting convo:
you: heyy
dua: hey love
you: what time should i come home
you: ❤️
dua: maybe around 7:30
you: okay so i'll leave the mall in like 10 minutes
dua: wait your with rina right
you: yeah
dua: does she need a ride home?
you: no she drove here herself so she has her car
dua: oh ok
you: ok i'll be home in like 30 minutes
dua: okay
you: 😘😘
dua: 😩😩😩

_______

7:30 pm...

i parked my car in the garage. i was so excited to see dua's costume. i walked in and called dua's name.

"dua!" i yelled up.
"comingggg" dua yelled back.
"i'm closing my eyes by the way" i yelled.
"i'm right here you don't need to yell haha" dua said.
"im gonna open them." i warned dua.
"okay that's fine" dua said.

i opened my eyes and saw dua and the rest of the house. it was decorated as a jungle and dua was dressed as a sexy cheetah.

"holy shit" i said as i was aroused.
"you like it?" dua asked.
"i love it" i smirked as i grabbed her waist and kiss her.
"you better be hungry because you're gonna eat the risotto and eat me out" dua laughed.
"haha okay" i said as i skimmed my hand on her neck.

_______

we went to the kitchen and ate the risotto.

"mmm dua this is the best one you've made so far" i told dua.
"is it better than yours last year" dua asked hoping i would say yes.
"ummmm.... maybe as good i don't know" i answered.
"hmmm" dua squinted her eyes at me.
"you looks so fucking sexy" i told dua.
"mhmmmm" dua laughed while she had food in her mouth.
"you're so cute dua" i said.
"aww you are too" dua giggled.
"okay maybe your risotto is like the best thing i have ever eaten." i said.
"what about me do i taste better than the risotto?" dua asked.
"ehh." i said.
"you still have to eat me out later" dua reminded me.
"i know... it's the tradition" i answered.
"i know you're excited" dua smirked.
"dua you're acting like i don't like you or something i'm obviously gonna be excited to have sex with you" i said.

_______

9:00 pm...

me and dua were sitting on the couch watching the newer version of jumanji. she thought it would fit the jungle vibe so that's what we watched. i also forgot i was supposed to eat her out.

"okay now fuck me" dua whispered.
"really right now?" i asked.
"yeahhh" dua frowned.
"and i only bought this sexy cheetah suit so you would take it off of me" dua said.
"really" i questioned.
"uhhuh" dua answered.
"come here" i smirked.

i pulled her towards me and started making out with her. i then unzipped the back of her cheetah costume and pulled it off. 'fuck you're so hot' i said as i was unbuttoning her bra. i also slipped her underwear off of her and started licking her pussy.

"fucking hell" dua moaned.

she became very wet as i was sucking her vagina and orgasmed on my tongue.

"ahhhh... i'm sorry" dua moaned again.

_______

11:00 pm...

we were sleeping in bed in just our lingerie because we both have work tomorrow.