28 (s)

key points:
-you and dua are dating.
-your pov.
-smut.
_______________________________
i woke up to dua not laying next to me. i clearly remembered her falling asleep to me. i texted her asking her she was. she never answered me so i just waited for her to come home. i thought maybe she just woke up early but usually she wakes up like 1 or 2 hours after me. it was 11:00 am and my back was facing the door. i heard it creaking so i turned around.

"hey y/n" dua said smiling.
"dua where have you been?" i asked.
"getting coffee" dua laughed.
"aww... since when do you ever get up early to buy coffee?" i asked again.
"i just felt like being nice today" dua giggled.
"you're so cute" i said.
"i woke up and said 'i'm not gonna be a bitch today, so even though i am on my period, i am kinda moody, i'll try my best to make you feel special today" dua said as she walked up to be and gave me a cup of coffee.
"that's so sweet babe" i said with a frown.
_______________________________
soon after we got out of our room, dua ran to the kitchen before i could. i didn't think anything of it so i just walked slowly behind her.
i got to the kitchen and dua had a small bag of random items.
"what's that?" i asked curiosly.
"well i can't really tell you until after we eat breakfast" dua said.
"uh ok" i said.
"here, while i was getting coffee i picked up some donuts too" dua smiled.
"really" i said lifting both of my eyebrows.

we ate the donuts and finished our coffee. i was so excited to see what was in the bag. we sat on the couch.

"now, do you want to know what's in the bag?" dua asked.
"yessss" i said.
"okay so, put this blindfold on" dua said.
"uhhhh ok?" i questioned.
"now take off your clothes, you not going to be needing them anymore" dua said as i could sense the smirk on her face.
"w-what? okay..." i said as i starting stripping.

i can't see anything but i hear her pull a container out of the bag. she pulled the lid off and peeled foil too. at this point i had no idea what was going on.

"you ready" dua asked.
"i guess so" i said.

she pulled out a big glob of frosting and put some on her left hand too. she sat behind be and i felt her body touch mine. she wasn't naked because she didn't want to bleed anywhere because she was on her period. she put a small glob of frosting on each of my boobs and started rubbing it on. i slipped out a little moan too.

"you like that?" dua asked.
"what is it" i asked.
"you'll know after you see what i do to it" dua smirked.

she then stood up and went in front of my pussy. she put some frosting on there too and started rubbing it out. i couldn't help but let out another moan.

"dua-ahhhh" i moaned.

she started fingering my vagina too. she didn't put frosting in it though. she stood up and told me to lay down.

"lay down" dua said.

i layed down on my back an felt her body approach mine. i felt her tongue licking all of the frosting off of my tits.

"oh fuckkkk" i moaned.

i heard duas giggle but no actual answer. she licked it all of till i was clean on my chest. i felt her body move down closer to my heat and i knew she was gonna start licking my pussy. i felt her tongue on it and i knew shit was about to go down. her tongue slid in between my folds and around them.

"oh my... fucking... god dua" i moaned.
_______________________________
that's the story :))) also i wanna have a threesome with dua lipa and doja cat it would be a dream.