37 (s)

your pov:

me and dua were sitting in the back seats driving back from new york.

"i need you babe" dua whispered in my ear.

she sat up and then leaned back and rolled her neck. that was hot.

"dua, i love you, but we can't do anything right now" i whispered back.

"but why.." she said and then moaned in my ear to turn me on.
"because we're in the car with other people" i said back.

dua wouldn't listened and she smacked my thigh. she then started rubbing in circles.

"dua please" i frowned. i really didn't want to disturb anyone. i was low key horny though.

dua pushed the button to roll up the partition so that no one would see us.

"they can't hear or see us now" dua smirked.
"come on babe" i said.
"i'm horny" dua whispered in my ear.
"can you not fucking whisper in my ear" i argued.
"i wanna fuck you" dua said grinding her hips.
"well we can't let anyone see, hear, or smell anything" i said rolling my eyes.
"i put up the damn partition. and also if there is a smell i have my libre perfume in my purse." dua smiled.
"i fucking hate you" i laughed.
"bruh if you don't love me don't have sex with me" dua said.
"that was a joke. i love you so much babe" i said.
"if it was a joke, get on your knees and touch me" dua said.

dua put the seat back and i put a blanket on the floor that dua brought for the ride. she layed back and widened her legs.

i pulled off her mini skirt and started rubbing her clothed pussy with my middle and index finger. dua let out a soft moan and i smiled.

i pushed her underwear to the side and rubbed her more.

"i guess you were horny, you're so wet" i said.

i slid off her purple and black laced underwear and stuck two of my fingers in her warm pussy. i slid my tongue through her folds and she moaned again.

"fuckkk" dua moaned.

i smiled against her soaked cunt and kept rubbing with my fingers and sucking her. i kissed and licked her pussy and thighs.

i made my way up to her stomach and her tits. i unclipped her bra from the front and and licked and squished both of her boobs. dua moaned so loudly, it made me anxious that everyone else was gonna hear.

"shush!!" i whispered loudly.

i got a facetime call notification from bella, she was sitting in the seat i front of us. she definitely heard us.

"don't answer!!" dua said.
"what if she rolls down the partition than" i said.
"she won't it's fine" dua said.

i pushed my lips against duas and we started aggressively making out. we started to hear the partition rattling.

"fuck she's trying to open it!" i whisper yelled.
"shit! i'll put this blanket over myself and spray perfume! you wipe your face put your hoodie on!" dua whisper yelled.

"you guys, why didn't you answer my call. and why the fuck is the partition closed?" bella asked.
"oh sorry.. uhh... privacy?" i said.
"okay anyways, we're stopping at starbucks. you want anything?" bella asked.

me and dua bothed looked at each other.

"we're okay" dua said.
"whatever" bella said and closed the partition again.

"bitch she knows" i told dua.
"maybe we should stop?" dua said.
"here put your clothes on" i said handing duas clothes to her.
"my legs are sticky" dua said.
"i'll help you." i said.

we got her clothes back on and i just stayed in my hoodie in shorts.

"this is my we don't fuck in the car" i said.
"next time i'll listen to you... sorry" dua whined.
"it's fine, i love you baby" i said as i pecked dua on the lips.
"love you too" dua kissed me again.

———

bruh this made me wet ngl... also bella and dua are an ICONIC duo. duo and dua sound the same. i fucking love them. don't forget to vote!!