Not a Happy Household Pt2

⚠️TRIGGER WARNINGS⚠️
-------------------------------
Controlling father
Abusive father
-------------------------------
Tommy bolted out of bed and rushed for his computer. He immediately pressed the end live button and then reviewed the stream..

Tommy had realized that he had miss clicked causing him to not end stream.

Although, his headphones did get unplugged from tripping on them, so at least the Public didn't hear the audio..but...

Tommy glanced back at his phone, scrolling through the endless amount of messages and @'s

...

The public had a clear shot of Tommy's dad abusing him.

His dad was going to kill him if he saw that clip.

Tommy began panicking when once again be was checking his phone and saw Wilbur's message

Wilbur: HEY
Wilbur: HEY TOMMY ARE YOU OKAY?? PLEASE RESPOND!

..Tommy just stared at the messages.."They actually care..?" He mumbled slowly

It didn't matter though..As he knew his father had Twitter and would see it trending.. He was so dead.

Tommy knew there was no way to get out the house.. then he realized he had friends.

He knew Tubbo lived closer to him so he messaged him first..

Tubbo: HELLO?? TOMMY PLEASE ANSWER. PLEASE!

Tommy: *Insert random location* please help me..

He messaged Wilbur the same message hoping they would see it and help him.

He heard his dad banging on his door.. "THOMAS OPEN THIS DOOR. IMMEDIATELY!"

Tommy grabbed his phone, and personal items and ran into his bedroom bathroom and cowered in the corner.

Tommy though of how much of a weakling he was for hiding.. Until he heard his bedroom door break down. Tommy cowered farther into the corner and closed his eyes and just hoped. "Please, not like this.."

He heard the bathroom door knob creak.. just when he heard heavy knocking from the front door.. He hears his father grunt in anger and rush downstairs..

"Hello sir, are you by chance the father of Thomas Simons?" He heard it was a female voice. Then he realized.

Tubbo had called the police.

"Yes I am the father, do you need something from him?" He said trying his best to hide his anger

"Yes, we are looking for him, his friend called to report a file of domestic abuse." The female officer said looking Tommy's father straight in the eyes.

Tommy's father face went white before stuttering out "I don't know, he's out.. Probably sneaking out like normal teenagers.." He awkwardly laughs not looking the officer in the eyes.

Tommy smiled in his room clutching his phone for dear life. He could finally leave this horrible house.. hopefully, but first, Tommy ran downstairs.

"HELP ME PLEASE!" Tommy yelled at the officer running out the front door and as far away from his father as possible. A couple other police officers were waiting outside, to make a possible arrest they were shocked to see Tommy run out of the house.

The female officer inside the house put Tommy's father in handcuffs telling him he was going to spend a long time locked up, and that he should reflect on his choices.

Tommy was so thankful for his friend and the officers.

                    I don't know how I feel about this one- I don't really like it. But anyways, hope you liked it, I'll try improving my story's, :)