Sorry mom..

⚠️TRIGGER WARNINGS⚠️
-------------------------------
Su!cide
Depressing thoughts
-------------------------------

Tommy's POV:

I sigh as I roll around in bed trying to fall asleep, but all that I can think about is everything I've done wrong.

God I can't do anything right I thought to myself, picking at my fingernails..

I had recently gotten in touch with a therapist, they gave me a list of things to do if I was ever thinking about suicide. But I burned that a while ago, I had no use for it.

I finally decide to get up after noticing the time

3:46 pm

I sigh, rolling out of bed and stretching

I walked over to my computer, sat down and was about to put on my headset before I realized the commotion coming from downstairs, I quickly get up and run out my room, and sneakily look around the stairs..

Just when I see my parents are screaming at each other..my mom is crying..but why?

I watched as my mother grabbed her packed baggage that was sitting near the door and bolted towards the front door.

I watched as my father kept screaming profanities at my mother as she left the house for the final time.

I stood there in complete and utter shock, what now? My father spotted me around the stairs and started directing his anger at me.

He was never a physical person. He would just say extremely hurtful things.

"YOU DID THIS, YOU MADE HER LEAVE!" My father wailed, on the verge of having a breakdown. "YOU MADE HER LEAVE SO MAKE HER COME BACK, PLEASE."

I was crying as well, I've never seen him this emotional...I ran up to his room not looking back at his broken father.

The words his father had said wouldn't leave his mind, He was the reason his mom left...

I ran to my room with tears falling down my face, Everything was a blur, as I bolted for the bathroom.. "C'mon..c'mon..where are they.." I rambled rummaging through the medicine cabinet looking for something..

"Got it.." I mumbled finally grabbing the pill bottle.

I ran back to my bedroom, pull out my phone and message my close friends goodbye.. Sorry Wilbur..sorry Tubbo.. Sorry philza..sorry techno...Sorry...

I didn't wait for a response from any of them as he lifted the pill bottle to his mouth and poured them in...Right before swallowing I muttered out one more thing..

𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙢..

I really liked this one hope you did as well!! ✨