8: Grocery

Author's note: Before we start, I know you guys may say the story is getting too dramatic. But we have to understand that Jong Hoon is a law professor and Sol A is his student.

--

Author's point of view

When Jong Hoon opened the door, someone else opened the door in front of his unit.

"Kang Sol A?"

"Gyosunim?"

The two of them stared at each other for a couple of seconds. When he realized what was happening, he walked and ignored her.

"Gyosunim, you live here?" Sol asked while following him. She then held his hand to stop him.

 She then held his hand to stop him

He didn't say anything and walked past her

"I guess it's obvious that you live here." She commented. And he continued walking.

"Gyosunim, where are you going? I'm going to buy groceries at Ready Mart." She said. But he still didn't say anything and just continued walking.

"It's a lot cheaper at Go Mart. I'm going there right now." He replied after a few minutes.

"Then can I come with you, Gyosunim?" She asked, which made his heart beat faster. But he didn't say anything. Then they rode the taxi Jong Hoon always rides.

"Oh, it's you again." He said to Sol.

On the way there, there was this space between them. And Jong Hoon didn't dare look at her. He was looking out the window the whole time. Suddenly, someone farted. "Umm... Joesonghamnida." She apologized embarrassingly.

"Aish, it smells so bad." The driver sprayed alcohol in annoyance.

"Sir." He uttered when he caught Jong Hoon smiling looking out the window.