11: Kiss?

Author's point of view

"So what is the point in dispute?" Jong Hoon asked his students. And Sol raised her hand confidently. She answered it correctly, which made her classmates wonder what happened to her, she used to be a student with bad grades. And her professor smiled a little.

"You really studied hard." Joon Hwi told her. And she smiled. 'I'm inspired by someone.' She thought.

--

"Yangcrates, that b*tch." Some students murmured.

"Mwo? Did you just call Yang-gyusunim a b*tch?" Sol heard them.

"Wae? You have a problem with that? He embarrassed me in class a while ago. He's a b*tch."

"Ya! Yang-gyusunim is not a b*tch! It's not his fault if you didn't study! It's hard being a law professional and he's just preparing his students for that!"

"Why are you doing this anyway---"

They weren't able to continue what they were saying as they saw someone come behind her. They watched in horror. She checked what they were looking at behind her.

 She checked what they were looking at behind her

Jong Hoon was behind her, watching them.

"Go, study instead of wasting your time like this. If you have a problem with me, then leave this school." He scolded them and they bowed their heads. They left but Sol was still there.

"Gyosunim."

"You should've ignored them."

"How can I do that? They were calling you a b*tch. How can I ignore them?"

That made him want to smile, his heart started racing like crazy. He looked at her straight in the eyes. He wanted to kiss her.

"I have work to do." He said and left.

--

"Ya! Yang-gyusunim is not a b*tch! It's not his fault if you didn't study! It's hard being a law professional, and he's just preparing his students for that!"

"How can I do that? They were calling you a b*tch. How can I ignore them?"

Jong Hoon remembered Sol saying those words. How she defended him and believed in him formed a smile on his face. Before he knew it, he already looked like a fool while solving his puzzle.