Capitulo 14

Warning: Profanities.

Capitulo 14

LEISURELY, she got up and sat down again with her eyes glued on his widening eyes.

With his lightly parted lips, Aeschylus felt his fluttering stomach and his breathing was getting deeper and deeper as if he was catching for some air.

Shit, did I do it wrong? He looked petrified. . . .

"Baby? Are you doing fine?" She traced his face using the pads of her fingers.

"H-Hussey. Stop doing that."

She innocently titled her head. "Doing what exactly, baby?"

Aeschylus moved closer to her. "Nothing, just focus to the movie."

Minutes passed and Hussey still didn't look at the front as she was wondering what will be her next stunt.

Since the room was dark, Aeschylus failed to notice how Hussey's face brightened with her scheming smile forming on her lips.

"U-Ugh . . . there's something in my e-eye." She made it sound real and convincing by stuttering.

Because he was being a concerned boyfriend, he examined her face.

"What is it?" He cupped her face and tried to move her finger away from her eyes to make her stop rubbing it.

"I don't know; it's poking my eye." When he got closer to have a better look on her eyes, she began to smile at him sweetly.

Aeschylus halted, bewilderment was present on his features. "What?" he asked sheepishly.

Her smile grew wider. "I just love how you look at me, baby."

He shrank down in his chair with a hue of redness forming his face which she visibly caught.

"Now I'm certain you're playing with me," he whined that made her tittered.

Hussey drew closer to give him a quick kiss. "And you love it."

"You're bullying me."

She frivolously taunted him, "Oh, yeah? You're not gonna bite back, are you?"

Aeschylus puckered his lips at her, almost pleading. "Not here please."

"Call my name first."

His eyes firmly shut closed. "Hussey. . . ."

"That's not it, it's my given name from my mother. Use the name you made for me," Hussey demanded.

"Baby. . . ."

The corner of her lips almost ripped because of her unusual grinning face. "Very good, now do it again."

"Baby, we're here inside of a place with so many people. Flirt with me when we're alone," he stated in a somehow bold way but his voice was faint.