Capitulo 30

Warning: None.

Capitulo 30

WET substance touched her cheeks.

Hussey fluttered her eyes open, only to be greeted by Aeschylus' crying face.

"Baby . . . you're here. . . ."

She reached for his face to wipe away the tears that was rolling on his cheeks. "Hussey. . . ."

With the sight of him giving her a loving, sweet smile, she found him kneeling beside her.

That's when Hussey realized. She was on the floor, just ended up crying in her sleep after so many nights of mourning to his death.

Everything that she saw in him was perfect in her eyes.

"Hussey. . . ," he called in his forever soft voice.

Bewilderment clouded her features yet happiness prevailed because he's real, Aeschylus was in front of her and she can touch him.

"Sky. . . ." Upon registering what's happening, she jumped into his arms. "Sky!"

"You're tired." Aeschylus narrowed his eyes at her as he cupped her cheeks. "You haven't sleeping well, do you?" He scanned her sunken eyes.

Sniffles came in between. "How can I?" she mumbled before burying her face deep to his chest, inhaling the vanilla scent that she missed dearly.

"Where was I when it happened . . ."

"Hussey," he called to stop her for whatever she wanted to say. "It's not your fault, I can't just always rely on you."

Gently, she squeezed his hands to support herself if ever she broke down in front of him. "You got hurt . . . you and your mom was in pain."

Aeschylus sighed, peppering her feathery kisses. "You're always beautiful, ever since that day I landed my eyes on you. You are just perfect. Been always adorable and yet very scheming." He chuckled when she replied another snuffle. "I love you. . . ."

"I love you too, Aeschylus."

He brushed away the lost strands of her hair and tucked it behind her ear. "Hussey, can you forgive me?"

Brows bended, her eyes gave him a questioning look. "For what?"

"I let you down . . . I was so paranoid that you're the one who's gonna leave me. Turned out, I was the one who did that to you. . . ."

It hit her. So everything that's happening right now isn't true. . . ?

Tears flowed again and Aeschylus was there to catch it from falling unlike the other nights.

Hussey wrapped her arms around him. She didn't say anything after what he said, she doesn't want to believe it.

"Hey . . ." Hussey hummed. "Remember when you made me a cheesecake for my birthday?"