CHAPTER- 16

Akshay's P.O.V

My mind is seriously blown. Like one moment I am with Ri in the hospital and the next my marriage has been fixed to that brat. What the fuck is happening how did this day go so wrong. I looked at Ri and she was in as much shock as I was. Once the decision of our lives were taken mine and the brats parents decided to go and discuss further leaving Aanya and I with Ri.

"Babe what the fuck is happening. I told you something was wrong that 'Grim Reaper' is hell bent on ruining my life" I heard Aanya tell Ri.

"Babe I am as shocked as the both of you'll. What amuses me the most is that you both are getting married to each other out of all the possible people in the whole wide world" Ri said chuckling.

"How do you find this funny babe. Its gonna be hell for me" Aanya said.

"Its gonna be hell for you please. I feel bad for myself"I said.

"Oh please. You are the Devil. You were the Devil in my past, are the Devil in my present and I'm sure you'll continue to be the Devil of my future. Great I'm tied to the Devil" Aanya said.

"If I'm the Devil that surely makes you the future Mrs. Devil" I said knowing this will make her furious.

"Ganpati Bappa please save me from this Devil" Aanya said storming out of the room.

Ri was just looking at us with an amused look.

"What are you looking at" I asked her annoyed.

"Akshay I just want you to know what you did was wrong and it is not gonna be easy for me and more than me for Aanya to forgive you, but you'll are bound together now so please start with an apology. Also I have never seen anyone make you angry other than Aanya and vice versa" Ri said laughing.

"Okay you rest now I'll go get something to eat" I told her and left to go to the cafeteria.

I seriously don't know what wrong I did I'm sure that Aanya has exaggerated when she told Ri. I just used to tease her. How can someone be so sensitive. It's like she's a delicate feather. She's nothing but a stupid brat. As I was entering the cafe I bumped into someone and I felt hot coffe spill all over me I thought I should apologise cause I was the one day dreaming but when I saw who it was I changed my mind instantly.

"Can't you walk properly always have to bump into people and then you'll tell Ri that I pushed you" I said venom dripping from my voice.

"Firstly I was getting this coffee for you only I know you too must be tired staying with Ridz for so long so I was getting this to refil your energy. I'm not an Evil person like you. Secondly I would never lie to Ridz about anything" Aanya said angrily and walked away.

What arrogance that girl has she dropped coffee on me and she didn't even apologies. I swear I'll make her life hell.

Aanya's P.O.V

I swear the amount of hate I harbour for that guy is so immense that one day its gonna kill me. I was taking coffee for him and he was shouting at me only couldn't he look where he was going. When I reached Ridz room she had just got up from her sleep and I went next to her and cuddled up next to her on her bed.