CHAPTER - 10

Aanya's P.O.V

I'm on my way to meet Ridz and I'm trying to not look like a stressed mess cause Ridz always makes fun on me saying that I get stressed about the smallest things that literally make no sense, but I swear I have a really bad feeling this time. I feel like something terrible is gonna happen.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when the auto came to a halt I paid the driver and entered the cafe where I was meeting Ridz and to my shock I saw someone so unexpected. I saw him the person who I shouldn't have a crush on but I couldn't control those emotions, but yeah I definitely hate him. Just looking at him anger boils in me and I feel like breaking his face. Unfortunately at this point I was already to stressed about things at home and I just didn't want to add to my problems so I just avoided him. He was my crush, my bully the one and only Akshay Sarma.

What gave me a little relief that he left without seeing me. And also if Ridz came to know he was the one she would definitely kill him and I don't want any more drama now. You know honestly my life has more drama than 'Keeping up with the Kardashians' I seriously don't need any more nonsensical nuisance.

I got a table and was waiting for Ridz to come. But as usual she was late. I was wondering what excuse is she gonna give now. My mind drifted back to my and dad what could be the reason for their random behavior.

I was pulled out of my chain of thoughts by my stupid best friend. That bitch she poked me with a fork.

"Ridz have you fucking lost it? First you come late and then you're poking me with a fork" I exclaimed angrily.

"Arre sweet cheeks don't get angry see I was on time but I met my brother outside and I was telling him to come and meet you but he said he had some work" Ridz said.

That ass she knows when she calls me 'sweet cheeks' I'll let her of the hook.

"Let all that go Ridz please help me yar. I don't know what's going on with amma and Nanna" I said tears threatening to spill out.

"Baby don't worry everything will be fine let's just get your mind of this and get you to crack your interview tomorrow and then we'll see what to do about this problem" Ridz said hugging me.

"Are you gonna come to drop me tomorrow for the interview" I asked.

"I'm sorry babe but I have to go to bhai's house tomorrow with mumma and papa" Ridz said.

"Ohh ok but why?" I asked.

"I don't know man my bua(fathers sister) she only calls all of us when she wants bhai to do something. Like they were never there for bhai so he was always with us. He only listens to dadi (grandma), mom and dad" Ridz said.

"What is the problem of these buas and masis yaar. Why do they wanna create problem in everyone's life" I said whining.

"I don't know babe but I've got a bad feeling about what will happen tomorrow at bhai's place" Ridz said.

"Its OK babe nothing will happen now let's eat something I'm extremely hungry" I said.

"When are you not hungry Anu" Ridz asked rolling her eyes at me.

"Oh and darling you are paying cause you came late" I said.

"Ok ok Now what do you wanna eat?" Ridz asked.

"Let's order chicken nuggets with fries and burger or sandwich or pani puri or pizzaa" I said like a small child.

"Have you lost it Aanya Aluri. Can you decide one dish and no pani puri man we have come to this cafe na so let's eat here only plus madame apko interview ki tayari nahi karni kya. Sirf khate betna hai" Ridz said looking at me in disbelief.

"Oh madam mujhe aise mat dekh you know I love food plus I'm so indecisive. You know all this yet you will say you choose. So how is that my fault" I said.

One thing about Ridz and I we fight over the pettiest things and two seconds after our fight we are back to best friends. Honestly in school people used to think we are aliens. But we always come through for each other no matter what.

"Yeah Yeah I know its my fault only that I asked you what you wanna eat" Ridz said.

"Hey now thats just mean. You order what you want I'll eat out of that only" I said.

"Ok cool" Ridz said.

Ridz ordered nuggests, fries and two burgers and two cokes. While we were waiting for our order Ridz got a call and in the mean while my mind couldn't help but wander to think about the guy from the club and Akshay. I wasn't able to get him off my mind. I don't know if I know him or what but he seemed so familiar.

"Who you dreaming about my jijaji" Ridz said shaking me vigourously.

"Ridz tu na puri ki puri pagal hai. Pakka aunty ne bachpan mai tujhe saar pe giraya tha pagal aurat" I said shouting at her.

"Hayee meri baby ko gussa aa raha hai. Anu when you get angry na you look so cute" Ridz said.

"Ridz tu mera hi dialogue mujhepe hi maar rahi hai. Aur tu gusse me cute lagti hai but only to me cause I know you na. If someone else will see you angry they'll think your're a murderer jo jail se bhagke aya hai" I said.

"Anyway Anu here eat" Ridz said passing me the tray of food.

"Ridz all this is okay but I'm telling you this time I know something bad is gonna happen I feel it man" I said.

"Babe don't think about it. And you know you have this problem of overthinking and that is why you think something bad is gonna happen. Just don't think about it think about Zayn Malik or Abhishek Sharma" Ridz said.

"Its not that easy babe but for now lets just finish our food and go home ohh and will you come and just see what I've prepared for the interview" I asked Ridz.

"Yeah sure I'll come let me just call mumma and tell her that I'll be a little late" Ridz said.

Ridz and I finished our food we paid the bill and left to go to my house. Throughout the way home Ridz was cracking these really lame jokes, but I know she was doing that only to divert my attention. Once we got home Ridz helped me with my interview preparation and my outfit for the interview. Ridz is truly a blessing in my life. 

"Call me once you get home babe" I said as she was getting into the cab.

"Yeah Anu you don't worry tomorrows interview will go great and everything will get sorted" Ridz said.

"Byee babe love love" I said.

"Love you too and All the best" Ridz said and with that her cab took off.

I just decided that I'd go to sleep this was enough stress for one day. With that I drifted off to a dreamless slumber.