The Boy In The Room

He is waiting for redemption, liberation .... liberation from the bonds with which he was tied to the bed. He lies vulnerable on his back ... A young man enters the room, looks at him and closes the door. He frees in, kisses his neck and walks all the way down with light bites. His pulse is getting faster and faster until he starts gasping loudly. He tries to groan unnoticed by biting his lip, but to no avail. With a jerk he lands on the large bed and again light kisses wander from the bottom up. Now the cold hands are used and slowly stroke the hot skin of Remioun. You stop at his hip, grab him, and roll in on his stomach. He pulls him to himself and licks him off. He grabs him and pokes in gently. He increases his strength and slowly Remi begins to moan and to clip his fingernails into the pillow with himself. It gets more and more extreme that he literally screams. It hurts, but in a good way. His desire grows and he changes position. He is now lying on his back again and clinging to the hot body of the stripper with his legs. He looks deep into his eyes, groans and starts touching himself until he finally comes. His desire becomes even greater as he consciously looks at the stripper's body. He is muscular and has short, curly brown hair that hangs wet on his face. The sweat that pearls over his hot body tempts Remioun more and more. His inspection stops when he looks at the clock. Startled, he jumps up, gets dressed, sticks 200 euros and a small piece of paper with a number into the leather bondage top of the stripper, blows him a kiss and leaves the room. The red-lighted hallway seems longer than usual to him. When he finally reached the large door, he looks back at the hot seducer who is half hanging out of the room and only waves at him slightly. He smiles briefly and closes the door again. Remioun, on the other hand, opens the door and enters the lounge. Women surround him like animals, but he pushes them away from him until a man grabs him from behind. He allows it for a moment until he finally leaves the building and goes to work.