Mercy

When Remi woke up was a little different. Something was weird. He looked around. He was at home, in his bed, he was fine. Suddenly, a burnt smell passed through the door slot. He got up, put on an oversized hoodie and opened the door. Suddenly he stood in the smoke. He heard coughing at the other end of the apartment. Jacques! He went back to his room to get a T-shirt which he then held in front of his mouth so as not to inhale too much smoke. He quickly moved towards the kitchen. Jacques was already lying on the ground there. Remi quickly tried to get him up and get him out of the apartment. When they stood in the hallway of the house, he immediately called the fire brigade and an ambulance. After about 8 minutes, both arrived. Jacques was taken to the hospital and Remi drove with him. The fire brigade took care of the fire. Jacques and Remi were taken to the hospital by ambulance and treated there. Two days later, Remi is sitting on his couch and waiting for Jacques, who is preparing something to eat in the kitchen. When he was finished, he went to Remi in the living room and sat on his lap. Shortly after he tried to say something, Jacques put something to eat in his mouth. Kissed him and smiled at him. Remioun leans awkwardly against the door frame, slips and laughs. Blushes and asks what he would like. His deep, pleasant, attractive voice filled Remi's ears. Jacques took a piece of pancake and put it in Remi's mouth. Remi looked at him and kissed him. Jac smiled and dragged Remioun behind him into the bedroom. He gently laid him on the bed and sat on Remi's hips, leaned forward and kissed his neck. He slowly rode his kisses down to his pants button. He opened it and took off his pants. Remi leaned his head back. A gentle moan left his delicate lips.