Caught

When he entered the office building, assistants surrounded him and ran alongside him. He was the head of IT in a well-known company. When he got to the elevator he turned quickly and stopped the ladies. Now he entered the elevator alone and pressed a button that would bring him to the top floor of the huge office building. He had already driven 3 stops when the elevator stopped, the doors opened and a young man entered. He was from the mail department and was wearing a rancid gray suit. His shoulder-length hair was tied in a shaggy braid. He smiled briefly at Remioun and then pressed the button on the top floor. He was handsome, really sexy, and single according to Remioun's knowledge. He stepped behind him and whispered something in his ear. The man smiled shortly afterwards and now allowed Remioun to kiss his neck. A while later both were impressed and wanted more. Remioun then pressed him against the wall of the elevator and kissed him, took off his shirt and the rest and wandered downstairs with his light bites. Once at the bottom, he opens the trouser button and gets out his thing, which he then makes disappear completely in his mouth. This goes on for a while until he goes back upstairs and continues to kiss him. Now Remi grabs the man, turns around, presses him against the wall and pushes him. He starts to moan softly, which increases more and more as Remioun increases the speed. Suddenly the elevator stopped and the doors opened slowly. They paused what was going to happen ... One of the assistants stood in front of the two, looked at them and stood next to them. She remained silent and pressed the button for the top floor. Remioun pulled him out, the man groaned softly but could hold back well. The assistant looked away and then shyly asked if it would have been fun. Remioun replied with a flattered yes and the man blushed a little. When the elevator stopped, they stepped out together and went in different directions. Remi straightened his hair and closed his belt. Then he opened the large glass door and entered the meeting room where a few business people were patiently waiting for him.