Fall For Your Own Friend

In the evening he finished his work and went home. Before that, he gets something to eat. When Remioun arrives at home, the phone rings. The janitor. In the next moment his good mood disappears when he learns that he was recorded by the camera in the elevator. He should have thought about it but now it was too late. He negotiated a fair compromise. The caretaker doesn't tell anyone and deletes the video. Remi gets him a woman to fuck. This wasn't particularly difficult and the video was deleted in no time. A groan of relief crept from Remoiun's mouth. Tired he let himself fall on the couch and fell asleep a few minutes later. About an hour later, his roommate came home from work and saw Remi, who was soundly asleep. He picked it up carefully and carried it into the bedroom on the bed. He stripped him down to his underpants and covered him. When he wanted to leave, something grabbed his arm and pulled him onto the bed. He was awake. Remi snuggled up against his roommate and fell asleep again shortly afterwards. Jacque a little later too. The next morning Remi woke up again. Looked around, then tapped Jacque. With a sullen "what is it?" He replied. Remioun was awesome. Jacque yawned briefly and then began kissing Draw's neck, mouth and stomach down. Now he took off Remi's boxer shorts and filled his mouth with the hard member. Remi bit his lip to suppress his sound, grabbed Jacques hair and pulled him upstairs. Kissed him and undressed him. Now he was in control. Jacque was now lying under him and looked him in the face with his blue eyes. Stared at his lips and kissed him. Remioun stopped this by pressing his hand to Jacques's lips. He kissed his neck, down his chest, and licked the last piece down to the dick. Now he took it in his mouth and played something with it. The next moment he grabbed Jacques hips and turned him onto his stomach. Kissed his back until he got to his ass and gave Jacque a few blows to make it clear that he was the boss. Now he grabbed his bum and licked his asshole, first introduced one then two fingers to stretch it and then pushed his cock into it. Jacque groaned briefly but was then able to change it into controlled, loud breathing. He bit his lip to suppress it, but when Remi increases the thrust he loses his composure and is now making unrestrained noises. Shortly afterwards they change positions. Jacque is now completely horny too. Remi lies comfortably on his back and Jacque sits on him and rides him. He doesn't want to moan, bites his lip and starts to tear because it feels so good. A short time later, it slips out of him and he blushs. Remi smiled briefly and bent high around the neck of Jacque to kiss. The whole thing went on for a few more minutes. Both came and lay down comfortably in bed. They cuddled a little and a short time later Remi fell asleep.